B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #37 (April)

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

With who? Megan and Gina are off limits, Pam won't do anything other than masturbate for a paycheck, Nelly and Martina only mess around with each other, and none of the B2 or B1 girls will ever do anything with anyone. Every one of these girls except for Holly makes any party a waste of time to watch if you're hoping to see anything exciting.

I just watched a few bits of it, and don't know all the details, TBH I didn't expect anything special to happen. but the party was cool, the music, dancing and etc. Maybe if they meet a few more times and have chance to chat and get to know each other, sth could happen. 😉

• Sad 1

Gina has always impressed me
Last in bed and usually intoxicated, but when she gets up, usually as one of the first, she is ready in good shape.
Now she's cleaning up the fitness room 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Gina has always impressed me
Last in bed and usually intoxicated, but when she gets up, usually as one of the first, she is ready in good shape.
Now she's cleaning up the fitness room 

shes looking for booze lol

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

This is why I like this place over here, nothing's fabricated, everything is somewhat spontaneous, and not planned out, but this is blowing me away, I just tuned in, and I'm noticing her husband is sleeping in the next bad, but earlier he was wide awake talking with them, I'm thinking no way will anything happen between these two today, but I was really wrong

th.jpg.a5573740930deb3d5ce4d095963d116c.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

With who? Megan and Gina are off limits, Pam won't do anything other than masturbate for a paycheck, Nelly and Martina only mess around with each other, and none of the B2 or B1 girls will ever do anything with anyone. Every one of these girls except for Holly makes any party a waste of time to watch if you're hoping to see anything exciting.

the Gingers of yesteryear no longer exist.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

So all you guys on heat for days, endless speculations, mass orgies, and to boot shit music, and fuck all actually happened, excellent!😏

all the hype about mashas gonna liven up barca and all she did was make herself look needy

• Like 2