B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (April)

So I'll kick off #20 with this one.    I've just scanned #19 and did not see this so if I missed it, I apologize.

It would be great to see a friendship here bloom between Radi and Pam, two of the more shy introverted cast members.  

Since none of you all asked this, let me be the first:  How long before Pam shows Radi how to use one of those dildos in her rosebud?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, me0369 said:

At least Radi seems in a good mood and they're getting along. Nothing seems too forced. To be honest I could do without the performances but it's better then nothing going on at all. 

Well said,i agree 100% 

AnchoredOfficialIvorybilledwoodpecker-si

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

So I'll kick off #20 with this one.    I've just scanned #19 and did not see this so if I missed it, I apologize.

It would be great to see a friendship here bloom between Radi and Pam, two of the more shy introverted cast members.  

Since none of you all asked this, let me be the first:  How long before Pam shows Radi how to use one of those dildos in her rosebud?

She has to get one first.

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

By ''rosebud'' you referring to the ole' balloon knot?lol 

6de4196c4363f86586de0bd2b9832d9e.jpg

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Pam is not shy.

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Pam is not shy.

That is fair.  I was thinking about how Pam isolated herself from the other B4 girls.

Having said that, I will defer to the folks who have been here much longer than I ... but it seems like we may be unfair to Pam.  Was she new when she arrived in Feb, i.e. was she on RLC before?  It seems like it could take 6-8 weeks to get into the normal rhythm of the house.  Before she could establish that, she was moved to B4.  And now she may move again.  Would love to hear form the old timers how long it takes for new cast members to inculcate.  I know, that's a big word, but I need to offset my slutty use of "dildo" in a previous post.

• Haha 1