Daily life at the Leora and Malia Residence

Nicholas

14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

A quanto pare sembra una di quelle giornate in cui Leora vuole essere lasciata sola. 

È da ieri che manda messaggi al cellulare e da stamattina non ha fatto niente. 

I think it is close to one year since she met the male friend away of the apartment 😇 maybe they are in a celebrations messaging mood 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Oggi è probabile che vedremo Leora VS Malia su chi si masturba di più.

I like it, go for it girls

Apparently, it may be otherwise other than a possibility that the friends were not talking because of some misunderstanding or disagreement about something. As it has now appeared that they are both still talking after all. Although it had seemed to have been otherwise since the weekend when they last did so. 

Regardless, evidently there are plans by at least one of the two, if not both of the two friends to again leave the apartment soon. Perhaps that may have been a reason for the seperate individual sensual play sessions. Although such occasions seem somewhat intriguing and interesting at times, such occasions have occurred quite a bit more often than have any occasions while the two were together and imo, are not as quite as intriguingly interesting as other such occasions together have seemed to have been.

• Like 3

Apparently, it seems that both of the friends have left the apartment around the same time after all. Considering that one of the two has been away for the most part since the weekend and only returned not long ago today, it was somewhat surprising to notice that she too was again already leaving the apartment.

Considering what has already occurred with them both in their own seperate rooms individually, if they do happen to return at all, whether together or at times not far apart from one another, it is likely that the night may consist of no more than them having something to eat, either before or while watching some tv in the living room, or watching something on a tablet together until eventually calling it a night. Although considering that no lights were left on, it is more likely than not, that they will not be returning there tonight.

I believe it might be time to find something more interesting to do for the remainder of this day and night and quite possibly a number of some yet to come.  

• Like 2

Apparently, I was mistaken about the two friends returning to their apartment tonight. Perhaps they may prove me mistaken about the likelihood of the other possible scenario's as well, although it does seem quite unlikely from what has been occurring there thus far.

• Like 1

Another day when apparently little of interest seemed to occur at the residence. Apparently, there may have been some concern of trying to accumulate as much time in as much of higher thumbs as could be achieved yesterday.

Considering that it seemed peculiar that both of the friends decided to sensually play with themselves around the same time in their seperate rooms, and apparently both then seemed to finish doing so not far from being around the same time as one another. Apparently, both then got ready and left the residence for awhile around the same time, and later returned around the same time together.

It has been mentioned elsewhere that quite a few of the project's participants consider doing such things as parts of their employment to accumulate certain amounts of cam time accumulations by way of checking the thumbs at times.

I certainly hope that is not the case regarding the two friends of the residence. If by some chance it may be to any extent, I certainly hope it may be realized by them that more of such individual occasions, and less of other interactive or mutual occasions, would likely not be the best idea for a continuing or increasing fan base. Especially if considering the business issues and concerns that the project has been experiencing for over two years now.

Considering that another weekend is approaching, chances of much of anything of unusual or more than what may be considered normal intrigue or interest occurring there are likely not that good. Of course it is their lives to live and to do as they so choose to.

Apparently today has been relatively the same as was the same day last week for the most part at the apartment. The two apartments residents left the apartment for awhile, and upon returning awhile later, one of the two soon after changed clothing attire and again left the apartment, while the other of the two showered. 

After the shower, and after watching some tv in the living room, the other of the two who has usually been away from the apartment for two or more days and nights during the first half of past weeks, decided to move to her bedroom and become involved in some sensual self stimulation and play.

Aside from one or two sensual self stimulations and self play of the other of the two sometime during the week who is now away from the apartment while her counterpart and roommate is now back at the apartment, that has seemed to have been somewhat of a pattern for the last two to three weeks. 

Such repetative occasions do seem more like patterns than not. If that is actually what has been occurring, then there exists fairly good credence as to a possibility of why such patterns have developed and to have been occurring as such. Perhaps it would not be any bad idea for the two residents of the apartment to give further consideration as to how what some of their choices may be perceived as seeming like. That is, if either of them actually care.

• Like 1

Apparently, the participant known as Leora, surprisingly returned to the residence not long ago after all.

Although it is not as surprising that her and her roommate have once again decided to do some individual side by side sensual self stimulation.

Although her friend had already done so in her own room not long before her return it is not as surprising because it actually is hardly surprising at all considering that it has seemed apparent that a pattern has developed and become fairly evident there.

Such continuous and repetative occasions are not nearly as intriguing or interesting as they once may have seemed to be. I for one, and I'm certain there are quite a number of others as well, find little of enough intrigue or interest to tune in to live streams to observe such occasions anymore. Particularly any of such occasions that seem to be more contrived than not.

Although I still notice what is occurring at the project's apartments by way of the thumbs. It seems to have become evident of why what occurs there at times does so anymore. It is evident that what occurs there is done so mostly for cam attention to accumulate times of achieving times of being at higher thumbs.

Since it now seems evident that is why such occasions actually occur there, if they choose to continue doing so more on individualized occasions rather than any more of actual mutual or interactive occasions, I will likely need to start finding other more interesting ways of spending some of my time.

If things continue in that direction, it may very well seem sensible to step away from being involved in the project for awhile which would only make sense to cancel the longtime subscription I have continued since the main reason to have ever subscribed was because of one of the apartments two participants, and then eventually the other who is her friend and roommate as well.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently, the participant known as Leora, surprisingly returned to the residence not long ago after all.

Although it is not as surprising that her and her roommate have once again decided to do some indivudual side by side sensual self stimulation.

Although her friend had already done so in her own room not long before her return. It is not as surprising because it actually is hardly surprising at all considering that it has seemed apparent that a pattern has developed and become fairly evident there.

Such continuous and repetative occasions are not nearly as intriguing or interesting as they once may have seemed to be. I for one, and I'm certain there are quite a number of others as well, find little of enough intrigue or interest to tune in to live streams to observe such occasions anymore. Particularly any of such occasions that seem to be more contrived than not.

Although I still notice what is occurring at the project's apartments by way of the thumbs. It seems to have become evident of why what occurs there at times does so anymore. It is evident that what occurs there is done so mostly for cam attention to accumulate times of achieving times of being at higher thumbs.

Since it now seems evident that is why such occasions actually occur there, if they choose to continue doing so more on individualized occasions rather than any more of actual mutual or interactive occasions, I will likely need to start finding other more interesting ways of spending some of my time.

If things continue in that direction, it may very well seem sensible to step away from being involved in the project for awhile which would only make sense to cancel the longtime subscription I have continued since the main reason to have ever subscribed was because of one of the apartments two participants, and then eventually the other who is her friend and roommate as well.  

How's Leora going today?

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

How's Leora going today?

Not sure mate. I haven't looked in today. Was just checking out some of the farewells that's been posted in relation to some other project participants known as Holly and Megan leaving the residence known as the villa after around 256 days.

• Like 1