Daily life at the Leora and Malia Residence

Nicholas

22 hours ago, Calle said:

In plain English: Leora and Malia have both suffered from the same disease, but it has affected Leora more, she has needed extra rest and sleep, whereas Malia has not been that affected and she has been able to go out.

Other than it being not absolutely certain that they were affected from or by the same thing, since they did seem to exhibit having several of the same symptoms, it seemed likely. As far as the rest may go, that about sums it up. 

• Like 1

Comunque è ironico come sia Paul che Leora si siano ammalati nello stesso lasso di tempo. Se uno non conoscesse tutti i retroscena penserebbe che si siano ammalati uscendo insieme. E invece stanno in due nazioni diverse. 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2021 at 12:29 PM, virginie doumenc said:

they make us movies both as usual they are not sicker than me and that does not prevent them from showing their ass and earning money on our back by taking us for hams they disgust me at the moment especially leora with her paul ca mecoe ure she makes her honey and is going to be said to be blown up by her lover boy beurkkkk !!! 

*** That comment seems to have received a pounding (if you'll pardon the expression) from the vagaries of Google Translate.  

> "......to be blown up by her lover boy beurkkkk !!!<  ... we've heard of 'woman hitting', but that's certainly taking things to a whole new level!  Someone should call the cops  😮

• Haha 2

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of 'bottled water' Leora and Malia consume in their apartment; they have a multi-supply of it stored in the kitchen area, just beside the bedroom door. The other RLC participants are no different, they're also into this bottled-water craze, you see the plastic bottles lying around everywhere in the flats.  Worldwide, it's now universal practice to drink that bottled stuff - a trendy thing.  It's believed to be more purer and healthier than the 'old-school' water from the kitchen tap.  In fact, the reality is, the tap water is just the same, and just as good as the bottled variety.

Personally, I never drink bottled, it's overpriced and overhyped; I don't really like drinking plain water, and would only do so if I was extra thirsty and nothing else was available.  I prefer my drinks sweet, fruity, and coloured - cola, orange juice, Irn-Bru, etc. 😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

Het blijft me verbazen hoeveel 'flessenwater' Leora en Malia in hun appartement consumeren; ze hebben een multi-voorraad ervan opgeslagen in de keuken, net naast de slaapkamerdeur. De andere RLC-deelnemers zijn niet anders, ze houden ook van deze rage in flessenwater, je ziet de plastic flessen overal rondslingeren in de flats. Wereldwijd is het nu een universele gewoonte om dat gebottelde spul te drinken - een trendy ding. Aangenomen wordt dat het zuiverder en gezonder is dan het 'ouderwetse' water uit de keukenkraan. In feite is de realiteit dat het kraanwater precies hetzelfde is, en net zo goed als de gebottelde variant.

Persoonlijk drink ik nooit flessen, het is te duur en te veel getypt; Ik hou niet echt van het drinken van gewoon water, en zou dat alleen doen als ik extra dorst had en er niets anders beschikbaar was. Ik geef de voorkeur aan mijn drankjes zoet, fruitig en gekleurd - cola, sinaasappelsap, Irn-Bru, enz. 😎

Opgepast voor het suikergehalte in uw bloed.

11 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of 'bottled water' Leora and Malia consume in their apartment; they have a multi-supply of it stored in the kitchen area, just beside the bedroom door. The other RLC participants are no different, they're also into this bottled-water craze, you see the plastic bottles lying around everywhere in the flats.  Worldwide, it's now universal practice to drink that bottled stuff - a trendy thing.  It's believed to be more purer and healthier than the 'old-school' water from the kitchen tap.  In fact, the reality is, the tap water is just the same, and just as good as the bottled variety.

Personally, I never drink bottled, it's overpriced and overhyped; I don't really like drinking plain water, and would only do so if I was extra thirsty and nothing else was available.  I prefer my drinks sweet, fruity, and coloured - cola, orange juice, Irn-Bru, etc. 😎

You cannot drink water out of the tap in Prague and a lot of other countries in Europe.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Another week has past. A review of this past week would include an unfortunate time of the month arriving for one of the two participant's around a week ago, as well as it being evident that both participants unfortunately exhibited symptoms of having developed some mild cold illnesses. It was also evident that one of the two participants was affected more substantially by the cold illness than the other participant, as one remained at the residence for the most part and in bed quite often, while the other participant continued leaving and at times spending substantial times away, and returning to the residence just as she has usually done for quite awhile now.

Apparently, both participants were feeling better enough yesterday evening that it was decided that another occasion of individual toy play by both of the participants while laying side by side may have been reasonable in attracting some attention to some cams that had not been being done as much lately. 

Perhaps it could be considered that anyone may only need to consider what has occurred at the residence during the last 2 to 3 months as compared to previous times, if the intrigue and interest of the participants have been waning and becoming less so. If the thumbscreens are to be considered any possible indicator of such, and more so especially over the last month or more, it could be considered so.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Another week has past. A review of this past week would include an unfortunate time of the month arriving for one of the two participant's, as well as it being evident that both participants unfortunately exhibited symptoms of having developed some mild cold illnesses. It was also evident that one of the two participants was affected more substantially by the colds than the other participant as one remained at the residence for the most part and in bed quite often, while the other participant continued leaving and at times spending substantial times away, and returning to the residence just as she has usually done for quite awhile now.

Apparently, both participants were feeling better enough yesterday evening that it was decided that another occasion of individual toy play by both of the participants while laying side by side may have been reasonable in attracting some attention to some cams that had not been being done as much lately. 

Perhaps it could be considered that anyone may only need to consider what has occurred at the residence during the last 2 to 3 months to as compared to previous times, if the intrigue and interest of the participants have been waning and becoming less so.   

Somehow , they need both to justify their participation in the project and their salaries , I don’t think they have both offered anything else . But people even love to just see them next to each other watching from the IPAD , so , we can’t complain as they give to subscribers what they ask for . 

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Somehow , they need both to justify their participation in the project and their salaries , I don’t think they have both offered anything else . But people even love to just see them next to each other watching from the IPAD , so , we can’t complain as they give to subscribers what they ask for . 

There percentage of subscribers who think or believe that and feel that way has very likely never been as much as the percentage of subscibers that do not. Considering that the cams at that residence have not been achieving as much of top thumbnail screens as often as they once had been for awhile now, and that even when they have, they have not maintained remaining in doing so as long as they had been managing to achieve for awhile now as well, quite likely indicates there are either less subscribers of the project, or of there being less interested continuing subscribers. Of course there will likely always be those that consider anything they do to be so wonderful even though it may be nothing more than something trivial and of little if any unusual significance.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There percentage of subscribers who think or believe that and feel that way has very likely never been as much as the percentage of subscibers that do not. Considering that the cams at that residence have not been achieving as much of top thumbnail screens as often as they once had been for awhile now, and that even when they have, they have not maintained remaining in some of those top thumbnail screens as long as they had been managing to achieve for awhile now as well, quite likely indicates there either less subscribers of the project, or of there being less interested continuing subscribers. Of course there will likely always be those that consider anything they do to be so wonderful even though it may be nothing more than something trivial and of little unusual significance.

A look at the comments in this thread will oppose your opinion ( an opinion that  I agree with you ) , no one understands how the top cams system works , it is rather funny that when the apartment is empty for many hours during the day or when both of the girls overnight , top cams keep on appearing for this apartment at the main RLC page .

I will say something that I read somewhere else , Leora was fun when she was with Paul , now it is just a theatre , everyday the same act . I don’t have personally a problem as people like it obviously ( i don’t watch synchro bates , I am always a fun of spontaneous things and not bating for the cameras , but others like it so it is fine ) , I watch Leora since February 2016 and of course I am the last to talk in comparison to the eternal and faithful hardcore fans , but as I said some days earlier , the amount of people posting and commenting in this topic , show also the dynamic of the apartment . 

Good friend moos54 said that if it was any other resident than Leora , who everyone admits that made this site famous and established it as the best voyeur site , RLC would have replaced both of the girls since in my opinion they don’t offer anything except bating . 

As always , my humble opinion and expecting the usual reactions 😆

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1