Daily life at the Leora and Malia Residence

Nicholas

23 hours ago, scutus said:

There was a period of time mid year last year. When there seemed to be combined emotions involved between Leora, and Malia, which lead up to more interesting sensual activity to observe ! 

I am in agreeance, although there have been some occasions that occurred since last year with the two, when the occasions seemed to have occurred with much less enthusiasm than some of some similar previous occasions that had occurred. 

I think it is possible that those emotions contributed to a hormonal response. Which at least one of the tenants, it seemed, did not wish to let the result of those hormonal urges, evolve into a relationship, that she is not ready for.

That is a possibility. It is also a possibility that it could have been that way in regards to both of the two friends. If either such possibility were actually any reasons for what has occurred since that time, it could be considered that one of the two, or the other, or perhaps both, were not ready for matters to evolve any further after those times had past. Although as previously mentioned, there have been some other occasions that have occurred with the two since then, only with quite a bit less enthusiasm involved as obviously seemed to be previously.

Resulting in, what seemed to me, a lessening of the sensual stimulating interactions of the " two friends ". Dulling the resultant pleasure of the viewers. Perhaps it would be possible for Leora, and Malia to reconsider, and to return to similar comparable activities, of late June into mid fall, of last year !

Again, I am in agreeance with your commentary of opinion here. Particularly this last part of your commentary. For it is imo as well, that such occasions certainly would be not only really nice, but also quite intriguing and interesting as well.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Can I politely ask what everyone expects to watch ( more ? ) from these two girls in the near or further future ? I understand ( and accept ) that for many this is really great . So , for this apartment , is this is always how things should be ? What are honestly here the wishes of people who watch day in and day out the apartment ? I apologize if I am off topic but i consider my question as part of how daily life will be ( especially when Covid is leaving us with only a devastating memory to be remembered and in 1-2 months 70-75% of normality will be back ) . Thank you already for any responses 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Can I politely ask what everyone expects to watch ( more ? ) from these two girls in the near or further future ? I understand ( and accept ) that for many this is really great . So , for this apartment , is this is always how things should be ? What are honestly here the wishes of people who watch day in and day out the apartment ? I apologize if I am off topic but i consider my question as part of how daily life will be ( especially when Covid is leaving us with only a devastating memory to be remembered and in 1-2 months 70-75% of normality will be back ) . Thank you already for any responses 

I believe that most would agree that observing any substantial portion of the daily everyday life occurrences of the two residents, are somewhat interesting at times. 

I also believe that like most others in life, occasions involving that of sensuality or sexuality is more likely than not, quite a bit more so intriguing and interesting than most everyday life occurrences with people. 

Such situations or occasions are likely quite a bit more interesting to most others, whether it involves situations or occasions of sensuality or sexuality on an individual basis, but likely even more so when it involves such situations or occasions when there are two individuals involved.

But as previously mentioned, there are some everyday life situations or occasions that occur in everyday life that are not related to either that does inspire some interest and intrigue as well at times. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I believe that most would agree that observing any substantial portion of the daily everyday life occurrences of the two residents, are somewhat interesting at times. 

I also believe that like most others in life, occasions involving that of sensuality or sexuality is more likely than not quite a bit more so intriguing and interesting than most everyday life occurrences with people. 

Such situations or occasions are likely quite a bit more interesting to most others, whether it involves situations or occasions of sensuality or sexuality on an individual basis, but likely even more so when it involves such situations or occasions when there are two individuals involved.

But as previously mentioned, there are some everyday life situations or occasions that occur in everyday life that are not related to either that does inspire some interest and intrigue as well at times. 

Thank you for the answer ☺️ If I understood correctly then , the current lifestyle of the girls is what to be expected to keep on and no big changes are about to occur as whatever is happening is interesting enough to keep the viewers attention . In any case , thanks for your answer again , I have said it again that I appreciate always  your efforts of giving actual answers confronted with arguments 😇

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I also believe that like most others in life, occasions involving that of sensuality or sexuality is more likely than not quite a bit more so intriguing and interesting than most everyday life occurrences with people. 

Basically Nich, we as fans are generally happy with how it is, each to their own, yes some things may bug us at times, but overall, we like it. The other apartments are there for variety and provide other aspects, so if L&M do what they do, no reason at all why they should do different. They live a way that works for them, and i'm happy at that. Plus that's why there is plenty of choice on the site, many other people with differing attitudes and behaviour. We choose this particular apartment for what it is and who the people are, and i like it exactly how it is. Which is why i don't watch anyone else. If they did change, maybe that would alter my enjoyment and spoil it. I certainly don't want it to change, nor do many many fans, but it's something we keep having to repeat.

On 5/6/2021 at 11:20 AM, Slipper Guyquad said:

Basically Nich, we as fans are generally happy with how it is, each to their own, yes some things may bug us at times, but overall, we like it. The other apartments are there for variety and provide other aspects, so if L&M do what they do, no reason at all why they should do different. They live a way that works for them, and i'm happy at that. Plus that's why there is plenty of choice on the site, many other people with differing attitudes and behaviour. We choose this particular apartment for what it is and who the people are, and i like it exactly how it is. Which is why i don't watch anyone else. If they did change, maybe that would alter my enjoyment and spoil it. I certainly don't want it to change.

I believe that there may be quite a few of others who enjoy most of any privilege of being able to observe them, who probably feel that way as well. I also believe that there may be quite a few of others that may also feel that way, but also probably feel that certain occasions that have occurred have been done so on more of individual basis's, and not as often as may have been hoped for in situations involving more of interactions between the two. 

I also believe that there may be others who believe basically the same as well, but also believe that such situations or occasions that may occur with anyone involving any situation of sexuality with little to no foreplay, whether it may be on any individual basis, or two individuals being involved seperately, or even on any mutual basis, but does so and rather seems to have been done just to go ahead and get it done and over with, does not inspire much of any genuiality, but rather seems contrived, and therefore does not inspire nearly as much intrigue or interest as well.

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 5/6/2021 at 4:36 PM, Nicholas said:

I believe that there may be quite a few of others who enjoy any privilege of being able to observe them probably feel that way. I also believe that there may be quite a few of others that may also feel that way, but also probably feel that certain occasions that have occurred have been done so on more of individual situations, and not as often as may have been hoped for on situations involving more of interactions between the two. 

I also believe that there may be others who believe basically the same as well, but also believe that such sitiations that may occur with anyone involving any situation of sexuality with little to no foreplay, but rather seems to have been done just to go ahead and get it done and over with, does not inspire much of any genuiality, and therefore not nearly as much intrigue or interest as well.

Yes, i get that in part.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2021 at 1:36 AM, Nicholas said:

I believe that there may be quite a few of others who enjoy most of any privilege of being able to observe them, who probably feel that way as well. I also believe that there may be quite a few of others that may also feel that way, but also probably feel that certain occasions that have occurred have been done so on more of individual basis's, and not as often as may have been hoped for in situations involving more of interactions between the two. 

I also believe that there may be others who believe basically the same as well, but also believe that such situations or occasions that may occur with anyone involving any situation of sexuality with little to no foreplay, whether it may be on any individual basis, or two individuals being involved seperately, or even on any mutual basis, but does so and rather seems to have been done just to go ahead and get it done and over with, does not inspire much of any genuiality, but rather seems contrived, and therefore does not inspire nearly as much intrigue or interest as well.

Pretty clear to me

Greeting Bayern Munich GIF by Bundesliga

It has been noticed that the attractive woman known as Leora has been at the apartment for the most part over the last couple of days. It has also been noticed that her attractive friend and roommate known as Malia has been away from the apartment for as much of nearly the same amount of time. Apparently, it seems she may be away for another night as well since it is the time of day it now is there and she is not there.

It has usually seemed noticably nice when both of the friends are there at the same time to be company to and for each other. It has always seemed even more nicer to notice when they seemed to be enjoying spending some of their time together. In particular, if any choice or decision was made to allow one another to enjoy spending some of their time together even more so than they usually have on most of such occasions.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Nicholas said:

It has been noticed that the attractive woman known as Leora has been at the apartment for the most part over the last couple of days. It has also been noticed that her attractive friend and roommate known as Malia has been away from the apartment for as much of nearly the same amount of time. Apparently, it seems she may be away for another night as well since it is the time of day it now is there and she is not there.

It has usually seemed noticably nice when both of the friends are there at the same time to be company to and for each other. It has always seemed even more nicer to notice when they seemed to be enjoying spending some of their time together. In particular, if any choice or decision was made to allow one another to enjoy spending some of their time together even more so than they usually have on most of such occasions.

In short, you like to see them together.

• Like 1