Daily life at the Leora and Malia Residence

Nicholas

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A look at the comments in this thread will oppose your opinion ( an opinion that  I agree with you ) , no one understands how the top cams system works , it is rather funny that when the apartment is empty for many hours during the day or when both of the girls overnight , top cams keep on appearing for this apartment at the main RLC page .

I will say something that I read somewhere else , Leora was fun when she was with Paul , now it is just a theatre , everyday the same act . I don’t have personally a problem as people like it obviously ( i don’t watch synchro bates , I am always a fun of spontaneous things and not bating for the cameras , but others like it so it is fine ) , I watch Leora since February 2016 and of course I am the last to talk in comparison to the eternal and faithful hardcore fans , but as I said some days earlier , the amount of people posting and commenting in this topic , show also the dynamic of the apartment . 

Good friend moos54 said that if it was any other resident than Leora , who everyone admits that made this site famous and established it as the best voyeur site , RLC would have replaced both of the girls since in my opinion they don’t offer anything except bating . 

As always , my humble opinion and expecting the usual reactions 😆

is the beach opening soon?

9 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i hope when it will,ddhm u gonna text us on cc your toughts on the girls u see there because rlc are not going to change soon the rlc cast or open new apt in roma, milan or venice

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

If you mean in my country 😇 , the beach is always open , we just have all beach bars , restaurants and similar activities closed , we expect the tourism to open officially on May 14th and then activities open also 😂🤣 Madness .. locals are depended with the opening of tourism to have some life again ... 

In Prague , I think by the end of the month , lots of activities will reopen , it will be interesting to see how the two girls will adapt . 

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i hope when it will,ddhm u gonna text us on cc your toughts on the girls u see there because rlc are not going to change soon the rlc cast or open new apt in roma, milan or venice

When the beach and activities are open here once again , I will make the favor to many people here and won’t be such an active poster , it will be real life again for me , it will be time for cocktails , shots , sunsets and flirting to English , German , Italian , Czech , Russian , French , Belgian and Dutch tourists and finally have the real fun again than commenting about two girls who belong to the wild imagination of many in this virtual world . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I will say something that I read somewhere else , Leora was fun when she was with Paul , now it is just a theatre , everyday the same act . I don’t have personally a problem as people like it obviously ( i don’t watch synchro bates , I am always a fun of spontaneous things and not bating for the cameras , but others like it so it is fine ) , I watch Leora since February 2016 and of course I am the last to talk in comparison to the eternal and faithful hardcore fans , but as I said some days earlier , the amount of people posting and commenting in this topic , show also the dynamic of the apartment . 

As always , my humble opinion and expecting the usual reactions 😆

I agree, Leora's lost a lot of her old followers, I for one used to look in around three or four times a day, it's maybe that a week, and before anyone says anything It's my money.

These two need to move on, Malia admittedly I'm not a fan, but she's a victim of circumstances she can't go back to Russia even if she wanted to, but I can't see any reason why she can't become herself and stop trying to be a Leora, in the begining Learo probably told her to do whart she does and you can't go wrong

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I agree, Leora's lost a lot of her old followers, I for one used to look in around three or four times a day, it's maybe that a week, and before anyone says anything It's my money.

These two need to move on, Malia admittedly I'm not a fan, but she's a victim of circumstances she can't go back to Russia even if she wanted to, but I can't see any reason why she can't become herself and stop trying to be a Leora, in the begining Learo probably told her to do whart she does and you can't go wrong

Malia has much potential in my opinion but she has remained completely under the shadow of Leora . Unfortunately , we never got the chance ( at least  so far ) to discover and find out her personality and character as she has kept it away from the viewers . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

My apologies I had a Stroke a few years ago and my hands are knackered, now I'll try and finish what I was saying, It's time for Malia to realise that there's only one Leora although she losing her shine these day, by being complacent and complacency breeds contempt, and at the moment Leora is showing contempt by the buckets full, or is she getting ready to hit the self destruct button. 

Personally I think RLC should give the pair of them a wake up call, but that's not for me to tell them, they should be able to see it for themselves

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

My apologies I had a Stroke a few years ago and my hands are knackered, now I'll try and finish what I was saying, It's time for Malia to realise that there's only one Leora although she losing her shine these day, by being complacent and complacency breeds contempt, and at the moment Leora is showing contempt by the buckets full, or is she getting ready to hit the self destruct button. 

Personally I think RLC should give the pair of them a wake up call, but that's not for me to tell them, they should be able to see it for themselves

I admire you by managing to express your thoughts by writing in this forum with what you have suffered , much respect my friend . As moos54 said , if it was for any other tenants , I believe they would have for sure get notice that this isn’t the way of participation in RLC . But it is what it is , we pay to watch , if we don’t like , we can simply change apartment and watch what really pleases us . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

If Malia really wants to return to Russia, she can easily do so, I see nothing that could prevent her from doing so.
For example, other participants who were in Spain have since returned to Russia, I don't think it is that different in the Czech Republic.
In fact, returning has never been a problem, it is leaving Russia to come to the European Union which is impossible.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I admire you by managing to express your thoughts by writing in this forum with what you have suffered , much respect my friend . As moos54 said , if it was for any other tenants , I believe they would have for sure get notice that this isn’t the way of participation in RLC . But it is what it is , we pay to watch , if we don’t like , we can simply change apartment and watch what really pleases us . 

Kamila and Kaley were kindly thanked by RLC for the same kind of behavior from Malia and Leora, except that Malia and Leora do shows like the GOVs to justify their presence in the project but especially to allow them to be absent very often.
it pleases the fans and subscribers apparently
Personally, we know that they have a rather active social life outside the apartment, it's just a shame that they don't share anything in their own apartment, I wonder how they can justify this to others.
No one is asking that they get fucked in front of the cameras, just that they be a little more honest with the subscribers and that they can have a social interaction with their friends in the apartment as well.
For example, yesterday Babi had a party at Masha's house, there were lots of friends who came to see her, and yet there was no nudity or sex during that party, just good friends chatting and laughing like what we can all do in our lives

I might be wrong but if we weren't in this global pandemic period I think RLC surely would have done something, except right now I think RLC can't afford to lose these two girls

we should still realize that most of the discussions revolve around the number of phone calls that Leora can have per day and the times of her entries and exits from the apartment.

Edited by moos54
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Kamila and Kaley were kindly thanked by RLC for the same kind of behavior from Malia and Leora, except that Malia and Leora do shows like the GOVs to justify their presence in the project but especially to allow them to be absent very often.
it pleases the fans and subscribers apparently
Personally, we know that they have a rather active social life outside the apartment, it's just a shame that they don't share anything in their own apartment, I wonder how they can justify this to others.
No one is asking that they get fucked in front of the cameras, just that they be a little more honest with the subscribers and that they can have a social interaction with their friends in the apartment as well.
For example, yesterday Babi had a party at Masha's house, there were lots of friends who came to see her, and yet there was no nudity or sex during that party, just good friends chatting and laughing like what we can all do in our lives

I might be wrong but if we weren't in this global pandemic period I think RLC surely would have done something, except right now I think RLC can't afford to lose these two girls

we should still realize that most of the discussions revolve around the number of phone calls that Leora can have per day and the times of her entries and exits from the apartment.

I am saying what you say since many months only to have obtained the “ stamp “ of a hater by simply expressing my opinion of what me , as a viewer and active subscriber would like to watch and not what the girls should do . It has become tired for me trying to explain it , but as you mentioned , apparently the cuddling and mutual bating is what excites  the viewers , so , we all get what the majority as it seems prefers . 

Few people have given excuses when I repeatedly asked about this double life that the girls have chosen to have , jimbo4 to his credit and as he never hides to state his opinion , believes that it has to do for security reasons , in which personally I don’t agree simply because in all of the years that I watch ( perhaps people who are subscribers since day 1 of RLC can bring examples that I am not aware of ) , it has never been any incident concerning the safety of any participant . 

The girls seem to have lots of friends outside , as for their choice , the friends  are kept away from visiting except a male friend who appeared 3-4 times ( which shows that if they really wanted , they don’t have a problem ) . I accept that these friends don’t want maybe to appear on cameras , I am questioning the fact how it is happening so easy at the rest of the apartments .

Another recent excuse ( after a post that I made this past week at one of the GOV apartments ) had to do with the fear that if the girls bring people inside , they might be characterized as whores , sluts and  I don’t know what else , this is because of how  the GOV in Barcelona are characterized by the some ( few ) of the members who post here. I also don’t accept this excuse since this is a roommates apartment  , the girls are permanent and Leora has proven herself and if she really thinks that she’s the self proclaimed Queen of RLC , it could be up to her to prove us wrong and just behave as human as possible . 

Anyway , you as a moderator will never get smiley or confused emojis 😁😆😂🤣 , I am waiting for this with jovial patience . Good to know that there are also others who think the same as me and I am not this paranoid 😜🤪😝😂🙂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If Malia really wants to return to Russia, she can easily do so, I see nothing that could prevent her from doing so.
For example, other participants who were in Spain have since returned to Russia, I don't think it is that different in the Czech Republic.
In fact, returning has never been a problem, it is leaving Russia to come to the European Union which is impossible.

Another valid comment 👏

• Confused 1