Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 36

To me they look like they're just taking a break from the 'entertainment', years of working with british people has given me a a knack for spotting a 'sicknote' , the fact that they seem absolutely fine for sporadic moments then all of a sudden they are 'sick' again when the food/phone calls/drama stops says to me they are blagging it for a few days rest from trying to entertain the viewers. People their age dont get sick very often,leora is especially prone to these bouts of 'sickness' every now and then and i wouldnt pay any attention to what they say on the phone or to each other on cam as its just that, for the cam.

• Confused 2

20 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

To me they look like they're just taking a break from the 'entertainment', years of working with british people has given me a a knack for spotting a 'sicknote' , the fact that they seem absolutely fine for sporadic moments then all of a sudden they are 'sick' again when the food/phone calls/drama stops says to me they are blagging it for a few days rest from trying to entertain the viewers. People their age dont get sick very often,leora is especially prone to these bouts of 'sickness' every now and then and i wouldnt pay any attention to what they say on the phone or to each other on cam as its just that, for the cam.

Thank you doctor marco i was afraid it was the virus they had you put my mind at rest next time i am ill i will call you

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Non lo possiamo sapere se fanno finta o no. 

Anche se non si "ammalavano" questa settimana non avrebbero comunque fatto niente per via delle mestruazioni. A parere mio, non vedo il motivo per fingere di stare male. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, ddhm said:

Malia was making extra hours at the beauty salon working as it seems 🤔

Sorry to my confused emoji friends , I only made a comment regarding a post made by pulo recently . Here it is .

Malia is working 9:00 / 17 -18 :00 Hair andbeauty salon
  • Confused 1