Benjamin (2021) Part #3

ed2

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help but feel abit sorry for Goldie. There is often a flirtatious tone towards her. Scott let her sleep in his bed with him when they are alone. But as soon as someone else shows up, Goldie is forgotten about, and everyone but her ends up having sex at one point or another. I had some hope for her and Stifler on the couch right now, but it doesn't seem like anything is going to happen. 

Maybe it is her that doesn't want to do anything on camera, and thus holds back. Has she done anything sexual on camera before?

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I can't help but feel abit sorry for Goldie. There is often a flirtatious tone towards her. Scott let her sleep in his bed with him when they are alone. But as soon as someone else shows up, Goldie is forgotten about, and everyone but her ends up having sex at one point or another. I had some hope for her and Stifler on the couch right now, but it doesn't seem like anything is going to happen. 

Maybe it is her that doesn't want to do anything on camera, and thus holds back. Has she done anything sexual on camera before?

She showers with her panties on.  I think that says it all.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

She showers with her panties on.  I think that says it all.

Goldie seems really only open to drugs, alcohol and get wasted. She may have not reached the level of Lyla yet, so she may become more sexually open like Lyla in time...

• Upvote 1