Benjamin (2021) Part #3

ed2

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Is she stoned??

Out of her fucking skull more like, he was almost holding up up at one point. Talk about being taken advantage of bet she had no idea what she was fucking doing her eyes were rolling all over the place.

bandicam 2021-04-24 18-39-00-890.jpg

bandicam 2021-04-24 18-40-10-746.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Damn would I ever love the chance to severely disappoint her in bed.

Too late Stifler and Scott already disappointed her that much that anyone else has got to be a bonus. 😁😁😁😁

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I just don't understand, first it was thought Stifler and Faye were gonna be a thing and they might have their own apartment, now Faye and Benjamin are a thing ? Faye is just another Reese, it's just she doesn't go from one to another that quickly

Nop, no relation.. 
Faye is living there because the roof.. the same like was previously with stifler and diana and ken&barbie  and sergio where she had conflicts. Here looking to all that drama she created, probably already is on the limbo what could finally means bye bye because no one in the city with apartments will be available, she used them all

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Nop, no relation..
Faye is living there because the roof.. the same like was previously with stifler and ken&barbie and sergio where she had conflicts. Here looking to all that drama she created, probably already is on the limbo

I love her body but i sure as hell don't like what she brings with her, and thankfully i am not the only one who thinks she is a drama queen

• Upvote 1