B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (April / May)

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Si, e’ vero, ogni tanto fa’ le videochiamate, ma vuoi mettere... avere un Romeo per ogni parte del mondo... 😏

That makes sense, she has taken a few short vacations so far. she might have visited her boyfriend in Italy as it's only a short flight from Barcelona. 

20 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Carlos told Ariana that Amira has an Italian boyfriend, if that's true she doesn't need to look for Romeo in Barca 😄

I hope it works for her , always a big Amira fan 😇

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

That makes sense, she has taken a few short vacations so far. she might have visited her boyfriend in Italy as it's only a short flight from Barcelona. 

That would be very difficult because of not being a EU citizen and the restrictions applied to non EU citizens  . But for sure there are ways if you really want to do something ☺️

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

That would be very difficult because of not being a EU citizen and the restrictions applied to non EU citizens  . But for sure there are ways if you really want to do something ☺️

masha got here from italy

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

masha got here from italy

You can travel on holidays from italy at the current period , it is only 10-15 days the new rules . We also don’t know if Masha has taken also Italian citizenship . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

amira went soon after getting in B2, no restrictions then

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When she went on holiday restrictions were lifted, so I don't think that was an issue. 

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

amira went soon after getting in B2, no restrictions then

Ok then ,  at that moment , it was no so strict restrictions like the ones that were applied when winter came , that’s why maybe also the current girls were managed to be brought in Barcelona . I didn’t know that Amira had a boyfriend at that time that’s why I said that it might be a fresh thing . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Ok then ,  at that moment , it was no so strict restrictions like the ones that were applied when winter came , that’s why maybe also the current girls were managed to be brought in Barcelona . I didn’t know that Amira had a boyfriend at that time that’s why I said that it might be a fresh thing . 

u speak some italian, u could listen in when they speak on the phone, if she isnt in the muted areas