B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (April / May)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u speak some italian, u could listen in when they speak on the phone, if she isnt in the muted areas

I usually watch muted 😂😂 especially in the evenings . 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

havent u heard of them lol

Part of the now defunct super league

Barcelona ..Juventus,,Real Madrid....Bournemouth..or gods waiting room as it is often referred to

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

or bournemouth lol, maybe ibrahimvich is joining them in the summer

Let’s enjoy a nice EURO first and then we talk transfers 😂🤣😝

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yeh, does he know Ibrahimovic is Swedish and not Russian (cos it ends in vic he might think that). Just wondered as he's not the sharpest knife in the box  🤪

When he was living in the villa in the beginning , he was watching the champions league games of Barcelona in the kitchen . Since he moved  to B5 , I never saw him watching football , I don’t know what to think 😁 But you don’t give easily 80-90€ for an original football team t-shirt ( assuming it is original 🙃😁

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

When she went on holiday restrictions were lifted, so I don't think that was an issue. 

It can be right what you say 😇  , I trust your information ☺️ As long as she’s happy , I am totally fine 😇

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

When he was living in the villa in the beginning , he was watching the champions league games of Barcelona in the kitchen . Since he moved  to B5 , I never saw him watching football , I don’t know what to think 😁 But you don’t give easily 80-90€ for an original football team t-shirt ( assuming it is original 🙃😁

True, I'm not sure you can get knock off shirts any more. I tried to get something going out of Bangkok using ebay and I got a letter from Spurs legals threatening to sue me if I sold Spurs shirts on the net. I politely withdrew!! 😞