B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (April / May)

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

i don't think so, for me he is new 

There was an evening that two black guys visited ( spoke French if I remember correctly ) and he reminded me one of them . Better if he’s new 😂 and beard guy looking completely comfortable ( also him ) with cameras . Anyway , just observations and good to get confirmations 😇

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

When they arrived, Amira had the 2 games out !  The wooden block tower game ( don't recall the name ) and the sexy card game ... Let's see where it goes ... 

200.gif

😂

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

When they arrived, Amira had the 2 games out !  The wooden block tower game ( don't recall the name ) and the sexy card game ... Let's see where it goes ... 

Anything more of what we are watching the last months ( middle January and onwards ) by any girls of Barcelona , will be considered a miracle 

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

spacer.png

• Haha 3

You know, it's funny how RLC spends so much effort, time and  assume money on cameras and positioning them, night vision and all...only to have these girls constantly find ways to fuck them up.  There is noting to see In Amira's room at them moment, the cams are completely useless.