B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (April / May)

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

True, I'm not sure you can get knock off shirts any more. I tried to get something going out of Bangkok using ebay and I got a letter from Spurs legals threatening to sue me if I sold Spurs shirts on the net. I politely withdrew!! 😞

An Olympiacos  authentic t-shirt here costs 85€ , to give it as a Christmas gift or birthday or whatever , it is a fair price . I can send you whatever European team’s t-shirt from here with 15€ if you want 😁😆

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

True, I'm not sure you can get knock off shirts any more. I tried to get something going out of Bangkok using ebay and I got a letter from Spurs legals threatening to sue me if I sold Spurs shirts on the net. I politely withdrew!! 😞

OT sorry..

There used to be a shop in BKK that sold "genuine" copies

Sounds stupid, here me out..

A lot of the shirts are made out that way and quite a few go missing, it was somewhere just off the Suk road heading away from Nana towards the old Thermae coffee house. Where the deaf/dumb street sellers were/are. Near Asok MTR

Thread highjack out...

Edit in Candyshop Pattaya has just about every sports shirt going

Only helps though if you are there otherwise no use 😉

3 minutes ago, mspanker said:

OT sorry..

There used to be a shop in BKK that sold "genuine" copies

Sounds stupid, here me out..

A lot of the shirts are made out that way and quite a few go missing, it was somewhere just off the Suk road heading away from Nana towards the old Thermae coffee house. Where the deaf/dumb street sellers were/are. Near Asok MTR

Thread highjack out...

Edit in Candyshop Pattaya has just about every sports shirt going

Only helps though if you are there otherwise no use 😉

Yeh, the stalls on Suk  the place to get anything.back in the day..I got an Inter milan shirt for my lad and he was sooooo pissed of cos the Pirelli logo only had one L as in Pireli. He gave me hell over that !!

Given a travel passport I'll be there November and Pattaya will be on the trip (can't think why) 🤪 👍

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

That makes sense, she has taken a few short vacations so far. she might have visited her boyfriend in Italy as it's only a short flight from Barcelona. 

She was in Barcelona partying with Pam and Amalia during the day yesterday (off-camera of course). I'd guess she now has an Italian bf and a local Romeo. But really, who cares? It's not like any of them will appear on camera. Just more dreadful shows with B5.

Maybe I'll resubscribe when the current B2 cast finally leaves. I have no interest in watching them stagger through the same lame shows that got tired 6 or 7 months ago while taking turns spending the night off camera.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, timber said:

She was in Barcelona partying with Pam and Amalia during the day yesterday (off-camera of course). I'd guess she now has an Italian bf and a local Romeo. But really, who cares? It's not like any of them will appear on camera. Just more dreadful shows with B5.

Maybe I'll resubscribe when the current B2 cast finally leaves. I have no interest in watching them stagger through the same lame shows that got tired 6 or 7 months ago while taking turns spending the night off camera.

better still, wait till all the B girls are replaced, they have all passed their sell by date

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I agree that any of the girls at any of the Barcelona apartments can’t offer anything  more . The comparison to last year girls who so many accused ( even me at times ) is beyond any imagination , they all did things on camera , some of them were new faces who really offered many entertaining moments to the subscribers . I believe it is more than obvious that  somehow the majority of them calls for an “ exit RLC “ 😔

• Sad 1

hello guys how r u  ?? please can anyone tell me when monica amira lorain claire carlos nelly bogdam holly mega and old participants will leave the project ??  and whos turn is too leave the project and when ? we are tired of watching old people

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1