B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (April / May)

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Perche’? Se e’ cosi, allora credo siano C&C

Just like that, I have no more reason than for the girls of B2 or B4 because they too have been present for a long time, so everyone has the possibility of leaving soon.

Just now, moos54 said:

Just like that, I have no more reason than for the girls of B2 or B4 because they too have been present for a long time, so everyone has the possibility of leaving soon.

plus ariana, and B5

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Proprio così, non ho motivo in più che per le ragazze di B2 o B4 perché anche loro sono presenti da molto tempo, quindi tutti hanno la possibilità di andarsene presto.

Si spera entro la settimana 😏

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Si spera entro la settimana 😏

With the restrictions appearing to be less severe in Spain in a few days, I think we may have some change soon, if not in May it will surely be in June.

With the restrictions appearing to be less severe in Spain in a few days, I think we may have some change soon, if not in May it will surely be in June.

they must all be on over 200 days now, im sure noldus will tell us

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

they must all be on over 200 days now, im sure noldus will tell us

Megan, Holly, Nelly, Bogdan, Amira all has 239 days today
Monica and Ariana both 234 days
C&C 164 days
L&A 163 days

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Con le restrizioni che sembrano essere meno severe in Spagna tra pochi giorni, penso che presto potremmo avere qualche cambiamento, se non a maggio sarà sicuramente a giugno.

Vivian non e’ venuta dall’ucraina? Se sono risciti a portare lei, possono farlo anche con altre ragazze

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

Vivian non e’ venuta dall’ucraina? Se sono risciti a portare lei, possono farlo anche con altre ragazze

No one really knows where she was before joining Pam and RLC, she may have come from Ukraine as well as elsewhere in Europe.

Nessuno sa veramente dove fosse prima di unirsi a Pam e RLC, potrebbe essere arrivata dall'Ucraina e da altre parti d'Europa.

Qualcuno ha detto che c’era un volo dall’ucraina in giorno in cui e’ arrivata, e ti faccio a che uno spoiler😄 il 15 Elettra verra’ a Roma, ed ora e’ in Ucraina

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Megan, Holly, Nelly, Bogdan, Amira all has 239 days today
Monica and Ariana both 234 days
C&C 164 days
L&A 163 days

In my opinion, Nelly and Bogdan are already untouchable within the house as long as they do not want to return to Russia, even if the idea crossed Nelly's mind a few months ago, but the things have changed now
Megan, I don't know what to think, sometimes I tell myself that I wouldn't mind her leaving but when I look at her in the shower, I tell myself that she still has a beautiful body which is nice to watch 😁
Holly, I will keep her forever if I had the power 😍
Monica and Amira can leave tomorrow that I won't hold them back, or at least the door to make sure they don't miss the exit to leave 🤣
Same observation for the two pairs of B5
Ariana, I would keep her for a while longer, because she is a very communicative girl, I don't know if you know what I mean :biggrin:

• Sad 1