B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (April / May)

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Qualcuno ha detto che c’era un volo dall’ucraina in giorno in cui e’ arrivata, e ti faccio a che uno spoiler😄 il 15 Elettra verra’ a Roma, ed ora e’ in Ucraina

Elettra has been in Ukraine for several months now, since she really separated from her boyfriend, who we saw quite often at B1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Secondo me, Nelly e Bogdan sono già intoccabili in casa finché non vogliono tornare in Russia, anche se l'idea è passata per la mente a Nelly qualche mese fa, ma ora le cose sono cambiate
Megan, non lo so cosa pensare, a volte mi dico che non mi dispiacerebbe che se ne vada ma quando la guardo sotto la doccia, mi dico che ha ancora un bel corpo che è bello guardare 😁
Holly, la terrò per sempre se Avevo il potere 😍
Monica e Amira possono partire domani che non le trattengo, o almeno la porta per assicurarsi che non perdano l'uscita per andarsene 🤣
Stessa osservazione per le due coppie di SI5
Ariana, la terrei ancora un po ', perché è una ragazza molto comunicativa, non so se capisci cosa intendo :grande sorriso:

RLC potrebbe assumere Carlos come trasportatore, considerando che e’ un pilota di aerei privato😏

• Haha 2

Just now, moos54 said:

Elettra è in Ucraina ormai da diversi mesi, da quando si è davvero separata dal suo ragazzo, che abbiamo visto abbastanza spesso in B1

Lo so’, ma il 15 maggjo sara’ a Roma

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In my opinion, Nelly and Bogdan are already untouchable within the house as long as they do not want to return to Russia, even if the idea crossed Nelly's mind a few months ago, but the things have changed now
Megan, I don't know what to think, sometimes I tell myself that I wouldn't mind her leaving but when I look at her in the shower, I tell myself that she still has a beautiful body which is nice to watch 😁
Holly, I will keep her forever if I had the power 😍
Monica and Amira can leave tomorrow that I won't hold them back, or at least the door to make sure they don't miss the exit to leave 🤣
Same observation for the two pairs of B5
Ariana, I would keep her for a while longer, because she is a very communicative girl, I don't know if you know what I mean :biggrin:

ive enjoyed them all but their time is up

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Lo so’, ma il 15 maggjo sara’ a Roma

it means that life is starting to get back to normal
it will be a pleasure to see her again at Babi's for a few days :biggrin:

• Sad 1

Proprio ora, moos54 ha detto:

vuol dire che la vita sta tornando alla normalità
sarà un piacere rivederla da Babi per qualche giorno ^^

Non proprio alla normalita’, ma vuol dire che non hanno piu’ scuse a far arrivare nuove ragazze, e’ ora di cambiarle e possono farlo ora, non tra un mese o due

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Non proprio alla normalita’, ma vuol dire che non hanno piu’ scuse a far arrivare nuove ragazze, e’ ora di cambiarle e possono farlo ora, non tra un mese o due

You forgot that Spain is not Italy
Let's stop wanting to be impatient and let it happen because it will happen anyway

• Like 1

WWW.FLYUIA.COM

The skies are opening up, the world is awakening, many countries are reopening their borders, and...

As required by the authorities, any person traveling to Spain from abroad must complete a FCS Health Control Form and obtain a QR Code, to show it at the control points upon arrival in Spain.

The FCS form must be filled out 48 hours prior to travel. Please do it in advance before boarding and enjoy the flight!

13 minuti fa, moos54 ha detto:

Hai dimenticato che la Spagna non è l'Italia
Smettiamo di voler essere impazienti e lasciamo che accada perché succederà comunque

Italia e Spagna hanno quasi le stesse regole ora, e si puo’ entrare senza problemi, basta la negativita’ al virus

29 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In my opinion, Nelly and Bogdan are already untouchable within the house as long as they do not want to return to Russia, even if the idea crossed Nelly's mind a few months ago, but the things have changed now
Megan, I don't know what to think, sometimes I tell myself that I wouldn't mind her leaving but when I look at her in the shower, I tell myself that she still has a beautiful body which is nice to watch 😁
Holly, I will keep her forever if I had the power 😍
Monica and Amira can leave tomorrow that I won't hold them back, or at least the door to make sure they don't miss the exit to leave 🤣
Same observation for the two pairs of B5
Ariana, I would keep her for a while longer, because she is a very communicative girl, I don't know if you know what I mean :biggrin:

I'm more or less tired of all of them. I used to really like Holly but if she's going to be influenced by Ariana and now want to only chase rich guys then I have no more interest in her. Ariana is a waste because she's just like Leora who wants to keep most of her life outside of the cams. Megan has a nice body but if she's going to be controlled by Rocco and only do fake shows with zero passion, then what good is a body if she has zero interesting qualities?

• Upvote 3