B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (April)

36 minutes ago, philo said:

I think Masha tried to see who else was available after she learned about Martina and Nelly. In a conversation she had with Megan, Megan said "She makes me feel good". I assume it was in response to a question about Megan and Holly.

That never stopped Alek she had both of them and Gina a couple of times and alcohol  was involved every time when Masha had the three some with Piper and Taylor they were drinking and what has been missing Mashas visit alcohol who would've ever thought they would give up drugs and alcohol for Mashas visit you want t no know why it has been so boreing look no further than the lack of alcohol

37 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Quite disappointed with Masha's visit in B4 ! Really thought she would rock the house ! ... 

When last year Masha visited Barcelona , she was hungry for adventures .. sex , alcohol , the most fun possible since she had had a really sad year till that point . 

This visit now , she isn’t in need of all this , the first days of her holidays she spent it with her sex partner , she then moved in the apartment that she wasn’t originally welcomed ( by Nelly ) and since then , i believe  she just had a relaxing period , maybe planing her future moves , we will see . For sure , she didn’t push for anything to happen , I think she let this to happen by itself , both girls ( Holly and Megan ) aren’t in the mood the current period as it seems to initiate also anything , at the end , this is my resume of her visit . 

Another thing  that was discussed was between Masha and Martina , Masha “ pushed “ to have Martina show her the apartment , Martina said to her that it isn’t  anything special and Masha answered back that  she wanted to see it in person (most probably then she has seen it through RLC site ) and compare it to hers ( the two worse single / couple apartments ) 

Masha has never been that good at the "one and done" game. Most of her conquests have developed over time and have involved several sexual encounters before the actual event. The one exception I can think of happened several years ago when Masha came home with a tall slender red head woman and they went straight to bed and ate each other out for about an hour or so. i have never seen that woman on RLC again after that event.

8 minutes ago, philo said:

There is one other theory that no one seems to have explored: Maybe Masha was really on "Vacation" and only looking for relaxation, rehabilitation and recuperation?

Then she should have taken the empty bed in N&B's room and not blocked a room for a new tenant.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Then she should have taken the empty bed in N&B's room and not blocked a room for a new tenant.

Fair enough! But what host/hostess would treat someone of Masha's status in that way? In my culture, I was taught to give up the master bedroom (which I have done numerous times) to important guests. The only time that would not apply is if the visit was unexpected and the guest invited themselves. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

Fair enough! But what host/hostess would treat someone of Masha's status in that way? In my culture, I was taught to give up the master bedroom (which I have done numerous times) to important guests. The only time that would not apply is if the visit was unexpected and the guest invited themselves. 

It's not like she had to sleep on the sofa.  She would have had the whole bed to herself in N&B's room.  Instead she shared a bed with Megan for the first three days and that bed was available.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lurkker said:

It's not like she had to sleep on the sofa.  She would have had the whole bed to herself in N&B's room.  Instead she shared a bed with Megan for the first three days and that bed was available.

It just suggests to me that perhaps Masha was "invited" by RLC but that no one who lives in the villa took ownership as to the roles of host or hostess. Many cultures for many centuries have clearly established expectations for how guests are to be treated. It is only a recent phenomena amongst a small "modern" group of people where the expectation is for the guest to fend for themselves.

• Upvote 1