B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (April)

2 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

Did Mash have luggage with her when she left?

Masha and Holly did a special make-up before going out with Gina, so I guess it's an outing to take pictures or videos because Gina works in this area when she's not masturbating 😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Masha and Holly did a special make-up before going out with Gina, so I guess it's an outing to take pictures or videos because Gina works in this area when she's not masturbating 😁

there was talk a while back of a video being shot - Gina has some impressive camera gear, so maybe thats what they're up to. Or they were going to church to get forgiveness for their sins ?? 🙏 😁

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

there was talk a while back of a video being shot - Gina has some impressive camera gear, so maybe thats what they're up to. Or they were going to church to get forgiveness for their sins ?? 🙏 😁

If they went to church to seek forgiveness, don't expect to see them back anytime soon. 😇

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

So why did B4 decide to quit drinking for Mashas visit look at it this way when was the last time Gina has gone longer than a week without a drink and it's been 8 days since the party

If what you say is true, I'm sure she's done enough drugs in those 8 days that she hasn't had to drink 

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

So why did B4 decide to quit drinking for Mashas visit look at it this way when was the last time Gina has gone longer than a week without a drink and it's been 8 days since the party

a complete bloody mystery 😑 !!

24 minutes ago, redfan said:

It is correct to write "Spasibo", without h!😉

Yes .. I wrote it in Latin letters , I know how it is written in Russian also because I studied for 6 months ☺️ thanks for clarifying of course ☺️

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

They spent all their booze money for the party.

• Thanks 1