B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (April)

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was just sent a picture of Megan's nails and was asked what I thought.  I replied in the most polite way and said....they look fucking ridiculous!!

Your friend is watching Megan totaly naked and he asking your thoughts on her nails? lol 🙂 

• Haha 2

Just now, HappyChappie said:

And when you looked at this picture was your first thought about her nails? Just wondering. 🙂 

That is correct!!  Are you trying to push her nudity like it's something special?  If I so choose to see naked women with great bodies, I can see that for free all over the internet 24/7 365.  Megan, Holly, and especially Masha are nothing special!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is correct!!  Are you trying to push her nudity like it's something special?  If I so choose to see naked women with great bodies, I can see that for free all over the internet 24/7 365.  Megan, Holly, and especially Masha are nothing special!!

Well, if I was shown a picture of a naked woman no matter how pretty or how old they are the last thing I'd look at is her nails. 😉 And all the girls on rlc are good looking to me. 🙂 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Well, if I was shown a picture of a naked woman no matter how pretty or how old they are the last thing I'd look at is her nails. 😉 And all the girls on rlc are good looking to me. 🙂 

It's not like I've never seen everyone of them naked before HC, to me they are old hat and need to go.  Bring on some new fresh stuff for you viewers instead of the same old stale girls....that's all I'm saying.

Curious I just came from B1 and DDHM and Lurker were having their bickering and ' I got the last word'  posts of nonsense and negativity ???  Now they do it here . Is there some some sort of CC bonus for most posts??? I'm sure their game is  in every apt. thread ... but is it bonus ? childishness, weird ego thing ?  I have had to put them both on Ignore as it was too annoying but  too curious if there is a bonus for most posts 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Curious I just came from B1 and DDHM and Lurker were having their bickering and ' I got the last word'  posts of nonsense and negativity ???  Now they do it here . Is there some some sort of CC bonus for most posts??? I'm sure their game is  in every apt. thread ... but is it bonus ? childishness, weird ego thing ?  I have had to put them both on Ignore as it was too annoying but  too curious if there is a bonus for most posts 

Just ask Noldus, he should know all about the posting bonuses for most posts and thread creations!!

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

This from a DD wannabe.

• Haha 3