B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (April)

45 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

okay its the number one replay with Masha and Megan in the tub using the jets to get themselves off and they were just starting to play with each other then Holly jumps in the tub killing the mood she sure seems to do that a lot she did it to Megan and Martina the first night Martina was in B4 they were in the tub kissing and feeling each other up then Holly jumps in the tub killing the moment then to add insult to injury she slept with them in Megans bed when her bed was empty if i didnt know better i would think she was pussy blocking Megan,edited i mean think about it you get in the tub with 2 girls making out you would think she would join them but nope 

I think Masha was kind of water bating in the jacuzzi having the water between her legs for irritation , don’t know how to describe . 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Most probably she will stay more in Barcelona .. She isn’t leaving  Rome , her life is in Rome and she made a big effort to create a life there and make the apartment just for her and the way she likes it with decoration and so on . She’s actually a tenant that made her job apartment an apartment for her to live and not one more RLC apartment like the ones we see in Barcelona . 

You have a point on the one hand. But there can also be a big change on rlc. But let's wait until tuesday, we're only speculating

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

You have a point on the one hand. But there can also be a big change on rlc. Let's wait untill tuesday

Masha learned Italian , she communicates in this language easily . The cats , she’s allowed to have pets in her current apartment . A cleaning lady , a masseuse , so many friends . She’s just having holidays  and that’s all , she’s just not sure I believe with the return date but she needed for subscriber reasons to have a date written on the main RLC page . But of course , we will see what the future holds , it will be totally out of character seeing Masha abandoning a life she has created the last 6 years in Rome and move in to Barcelona , especially when these people there are temporary and most of them will be returning back in their countries when traveling is easier again . 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, costa049 said:

You have a point on the one hand. But there can also be a big change on rlc. But let's wait until tuesday, we're only speculating

Masha's apartment as well as L&M's apartment are more permanent situations for them.  I think as long as they want to participate they will have those apartments.  The GOV apartments have tenants that will always have turnover.

10 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Masha's apartment as well as L&M's apartment are more permanent situations for them.  I think as long as they want to participate they will have those apartments.  The GOV apartments have tenants that will always have turnover.

My thing was based on Babi being there and her will to stay more time and now Pam's shift to b1, whose room she took. But you're actually right and I forgot about the point of the GOVs

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Masha was kind of water bating in the jacuzzi having the water between her legs for irritation , don’t know how to describe . 

they both were at one point Megan had her pussy on one jet Masha on another i was watching it then Masha got between Megans legs and had her pussy right on the jet and Masha started playing with Megans tits and then Hollie came back i think that about describes it pretty much

16 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

they both were at one point Megan had her pussy on one jet Masha on another i was watching it then Masha got between Megans legs and had her pussy right on the jet and Masha started playing with Megans tits and then Hollie came back i think that about describes it pretty much

Yes , Holly’s appearance can be described like “ wrong place , wrong time “ 😂🤣

25 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

From what I saw Holly was on the balcony when Megan and Masha were in the tub. Holly then popped in the bathroom when Masha was getting off with the bath jet Megan beckoned Holly to join as Masha was about to climax. I don't see how you can blame Holly for that. 🙂 

Edit: Holly was in the tub with Megan and Masha before she went out on the balcony.

31 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

From what I saw Holly was on the balcony when Megan and Masha were in the tub. Holly then popped in the bathroom when Masha was getting off with the bath jet Megan beckoned Holly to join as Masha was about to climax. I don't see how you can blame Holly for that. 🙂 

Edit: Holly was in the tub with Megan and Masha before she went out on the balcony.

oh i know that but it just seams sometimes like Holly does not want to share Megan was my point and like i said why not join in we all know she likes girls to so why does all lesbian activity end when she gets in the tub why does she not join in like i said before  I thought they were always going for bonuses afterall

2 hours ago, Lurkker said:

*** Yes, the B4 apartments always have plenty tenant 'turnover' ... i.e. the gentleman types who like to enter by the front door; and the slimy toads who require 'turnover' to enter by the tradesman's entrance 🤣

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She's only there for another 5 days then she'll be back in Rome. The she can be a wallflower at home.

*** I saw her in B4, and she looked very much at home there - 'feet under the table' etc..  Wouldn't surprise me if she soon doesn't end up there permanently; she's certainly 'one of them', would fit in perfectly.  The same pretty much applies to Martina now.  I don't quite know what the lure is with this B4 villa ... it could convert a nun into a filthy whore, in no time at all (or two lifts of a nun's habit) 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2