B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (April)

27 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

hmmm, TV night.  That's never happened before Masha got here.  🤣🤣🤣

I hope Masha's got some big plans to kick the villa into overdrive as some had speculated.  She's only got 6 days left.

yes i personally expected more seeing the partying she was doing before coming this time and how much they like partying in B5 and going on Mashas last visit where she was bringing guys back to B2 and had a threesome with Piper and Taylor so yep kinda expected just a little more this visit, but hey it only takes one wild night to make it a great visit i just dont believe they will only party once the whole time Masha is there so there is hope yet i guess

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes i personally expected more seeing the partying she was doing before coming this time and how much they like partying in B5 and going on Mashas last visit where she was bringing guys back to B2 and had a threesome with Piper and Taylor so yep kinda expected just a little more this visit, but hey it only takes one wild night to make it a great visit i just dont believe they will only party once the whole time Masha is there so there is hope yet i guess

I am guessing that like marina, Masha is not on the payroll for anything she does in B4.  She only does what she wants to do and there will be no shows.

21 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I am guessing that like marina, Masha is not on the payroll for anything she does in B4.  She only does what she wants to do and there will be no shows.

Maybe we see some actual lust come into play sometimes but i dont know about you but watching her go down on Piper while Taylor cheered her on last visit was one hell of a show and same can be said about the Martina visits but think about it as long as Masha and Martina have been in RLC  if they bring in the big views RLC should be paying them for it instead of giving it all to girls that are only here a short time