B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (April)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's because they know that is all they have to do to earn a comfortable living until they can meet their sugar daddy and get out of the business for good!!

and guess what, when the sugar daddy doesn't work out they will be right back on RLC being a POD!!

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Serafima left and suddenly this place , B1 , has visitors again , for whatever reasons ( Pam in the apartment , Ariana back from holidays ) , even Radislava came out of her room 😁

Good to see B1 & B2 having a livley evening together - Pam is a different person here than she was in B4. With her mates now 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What a joke LMAO.  The only reason those girls are there is because Pam is there now.  I feel sorry for Serafima, she got a lot of underserved publicity while she was here.  All the viewers of this forum want to see anymore are girls that do stupid pet tricks and stick their girly bits in the camera 24/7....it's just ridiculous IMO.  There needs to be more girls like Serafima and less POD's IMO and for those of you that don't know what a POD is, figure it out!!

God NO! She was so out of place there, specially when hanging out with the other girls from b2 and b4, and always seemed a little bitchy and a cleaning freak. She couldnt even forgive Radi for eating her bluberries lol, and didnt even say goodbye to her when she left. She really isnt a nice girl. Good luck to her new bf, wonder how long he will keep up with her. She even told him that she was speciel and hard to live with so good luck to him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

God NO! She was so out of place there, specially when hanging out with the other girls from b2 and b4, and always seemed a little bitchy and a cleaning freak. She couldnt even forgive Radi for eating her bluberries lol, and didnt even say goodbye to her when she left. She really isnt a nice girl. Good luck to her new bf, wonder how long he will keep up with her. She even told him that she was speciel and hard to live with so good luck to him.

So you are saying Radi made an effort to make up and said  goodbye to her?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Good to see B1 & B2 having a livley evening together - Pam is a different person here than she was in B4. With her mates now 😁

Nobody ever figured out why they moved her away from her best friend Amalia only to put her in B4 where she was nearly every second day away from it . Clearly atmosphere is better , I still believe Serafima was “ toxic “ to the rest of the cast . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Nobody ever figured out why they moved her away from her best friend Amalia only to put her in B4 where she was nearly every second day away from it . Clearly atmosphere is better , I still believe Serafima was “ toxic “ to the rest of the cast . 

they filled B4 and B2 went back to 3 girls again

• Like 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

they filled B4 and B2 went back to 3 girls again

They kept so many months Amalia and Amira in the same bedroom for no reason when we were all saying why they didn’t give Amalia the empty B2 room when that girl who appeared for less than 24 hours abandoned RLC . Anyway , let’s see how this will work out , it’s still an empty bed in B4 since Masha will be leaving sooner or later back to Rome . 

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

This is where you and I differ Fagen.  You're looking at Serafima as some kind of stuck up bitch because she didn't like what Radislava did with her blueberries for which nobody knows the exact reason for the animosity between the two of them.  My point was, that I can appreciate a girl more for not acting slutty on camera and being more in control of herself, much more than I can appreciate the fake girls in the rest of the apartments/house.  When people share the same roof there is always going to be disagreements/arguments, it's human nature.  It's how it's resolved by the individuals that defines them and to my knowledge from what I've read of the whole fiasco, neither of them handled it in a mature fashion!!  So now, Serafima gets the bad wrap and Radislava get's off Scott free in your book and to me that's just wrong!!

9 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

So you are saying Radi made an effort to make up and said  goodbye to her?

She tried when she bought her new berries but wasnt good enough for Sera, as for saying goodbye why would she say goodbye to her when Sera was like that ?

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I told you why she got moved to B4, it's so B4 would have no empty beds.  No empty beds makes Nelly & Bogdan look good and that's exactly why it happened!!