B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (April)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They kept so many months Amalia and Amira in the same bedroom for no reason when we were all saying why they didn’t give Amalia the empty B2 room when that girl who appeared for less than 24 hours abandoned RLC . Anyway , let’s see how this will work out , it’s still an empty bed in B4 since Masha will be leaving sooner or later back to Rome . 

they were probably hoping to bring a new girl in but couldnt

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is where you and I differ Fagen.  You're looking at Serafima as some kind of stuck up bitch because she didn't like what Radislava did with her blueberries for which nobody knows the exact reason for the animosity between the two of them.  My point was, that I can appreciate a girl more for not acting slutty on camera and being more in control of herself, much more than I can appreciate the fake girls in the rest of the apartments/house.  When people share the same roof there is always going to be disagreements/arguments, it's human nature.  It's how it's resolved by the individuals that defines them and to my knowledge from what I've read of the whole fiasco, neither of them handled it in a mature fashion!!  So now, Serafima gets the bad wrap and Radislava get's off Scott free in your book and to me that's just wrong!!

I just think it's a shame they didnt get things solved before she left, they should have. I get what you are saying, what I meant was just Sera's attitude, not just this thing with Radi but in general.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

She tried when she bought her new berries but wasnt good enough for Sera, as for saying goodbye why would she say goodbye to her when Sera was like that ?

You didn't like Serafima, I get it, but Radislava didn't handle it right either.  It was the principle of the fight, and not that Serafima wanted her fucking blueberries back.  If they're not yours in the first place, you have no right to take them...end of story!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, wooders78 said:

they were probably hoping to bring a new girl in but couldnt

Let’s see how they fill B4 after Masha departs and if it is going to be a new face or someone we have seen before . At the moment , the most reasonable prediction is to have a “local “ as soon as Masha leaves or even keep the bed empty for a few weeks. 

Just now, Fagen said:

I just think it's a shame they didnt get things solved before she left, they should have. I get what you are saying, what I meant was just Sera's attitude, not just this thing with Radi but in general.

Everybody is different Fagen, let me tell you a little funny story.  There was a guy that worked for me years ago and this guy never smiled and had one of those faces that were on the long side, more oval if you will.   My then wife and I had a get together at our house and he showed up by himself.  I introduced him to my younger brother who he had never met before, and after a handshake, my brother looked him straight in the eye and said....nice to meet you Steve, why the long face.  Believe it or not, that was the first time I had ever seen Steve give an inkling of a smile.  Later, I told my brother that I couldn't believe he said that to him and he just replied....I was trying to lighten the mood, and it worked for everyone there.  So the bottom line is Serafima is different than what you are used to seeing on RLC and that doesn't make her any less important than the others IMO.  She's just different!!

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She tried when she bought her new berries but wasnt good enough for Sera, as for saying goodbye why would she say goodbye to her when Sera was like that ?

Wasn't good enough because she replaced it will strawberries.  It may seem petty but there was more issues there than just Radi nicking food.  And by the way, saw Radi nick Ari's avocado yesterday.  As to saying goodbye, I can use the same reasoning for Sera not saying goodbye to Radi.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see how they fill B4 after Masha departs and if it is going to be a new face or someone we have seen before . At the moment , the most reasonable prediction is to have a “local “ as soon as Masha leaves or even keep the bed empty for a few weeks. 

or put pam back lol

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ti ho detto perché è stata trasferita in B4, quindi B4 non avrebbe letti vuoti. Nessun letto vuoto fa sembrare Nelly e Bogdan belli ed è proprio per questo che è successo !!

Ti svelo un segreto anche se non ci crederai, Nelly e Bogdan vivono nella villa, ma non fanno parte del progetto, Bogdan fa’ il menager degli appartamenti di Barcellona, cioe’ si occupa de fat firmare i contratti alle ragazze che arrivano, a distribuire i soldi che spettano agli inquilini, e a distribuire generi di necessita’ per le case, Lavora per RLC per questo e viene pagato per questo, ma non fanno parte del progetto, e non sono loro a decidere, dovevano andar via l’anno scorso da B5, ma sono rimasti bloccati per il Covid, RLC gli ha proposto questo lavoro nel frattempo che era li, in B4 ci sono finiti perche’ per colpa delle restrizioni, RLC non ha la possobilita’ di portare ragazze nuove, e avrebbero avuto un B4 mezzo vuoto altrimenti. Bogdan si e’ stancato di stare li, in mezzo a tutte donne, non ha il suo spazio e anche per una privacy reciproca con tuti gli altri, per questo motivo e spesso fuori tutto il giorno, vorrebbe tornare in Russia

• Like 1