Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 37

6 minutes ago, tia asq said:

my motherfucker .... leave malia if you don't like it go to the other apartment and complain
you only know how to complain about everything and everyone if you don't like it go to the other side

Way to go tia...🤣

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia only popped out for half an hour, that's all!!!🤣😂🙃🤩

Oh Touche Little Star!! 👍

To all the people who don’t have the “ balls “ to state an opinion  and hide behind coward emojis , please , send the confused emojis to this guy 

Voltaire once stated, "I disagree with what you have to say, sir, but I will defend, to the death, your right to say it."

• Haha 1

Beh, a quanto pare ci siamo sbagliati tutti sulle intenzioni di Leora.

Per come era iniziata la serata sembrava che Leora voleva staserne per le sue e invece ora sono tutti e due in camera sua come al solito. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Well, apparently we're all wrong about Leora's intentions.

The way the evening had begun it seemed that Leora wanted to have it tonight for hers and instead now they are both in her room as usual. 

We?? 😄

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

To all the people who don’t have the “ balls “ to state an opinion  and hide behind coward emojis , please , send the confused emojis to this guy 

Voltaire once stated, "I disagree with what you have to say, sir, but I will defend, to the death, your right to say it."

Here are some balls and bulls and just for the record I never hide behind any thing.

🥎🏐🏈🎱🧿🐂🐃

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

Here are some balls and bulls and just for the record I never hide behind any thing.

🥎🏐🏈🎱🧿🐂🐃

There are always good posters ☺️😇