Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 37

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Didn't you know? In Barcelona.

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Slipper, that depends on who is telling the story. I, stand corrected. I should have used the word " saga " instead of story. To have accomplished better accuracy.

It is said that a picture is equivalent to a thousand words. Is not an emoji a form of a picture. Based on the reactions that the emoji's get. It sure saves a lot of writing. 😏

The authors of the stories can be put on ignore! But that does not hold true to the emoji's !!!😁

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Slipper, that depends on who is telling the story. I, stand corrected. I should have used the word " saga " instead of story. To have accomplished better accuracy.

It is said that a picture is equivalent to a thousand words. Is not an emoji a form of a picture. Based on the reactions that the emoji's get. It sure saves a lot of writing. 😏

I will be completely honest with you Scutus. That has totally thrown me!

I made a simple cheap joke replying to what Pulo said. I can't really say more than that!

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

I will be completely honest with you Scutus. That has totally thrown me!

I made a simple cheap joke replying to what Pulo said. I can't really say more than that!

I will take you back to a quote you made in reference to certain viewers wanting to see  the tenants private lives. 

My post was made toward the person you quoted. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, scutus said:

I will take you back to a quote you made in reference to certain viewers wanting to see  the tenants private lives. 

My post was made toward the person you quoted. 

AH! 😉i see. Righto! 👍

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, van the man said:

sadly they don't even get top cam any more. 

They are top cam right now.

29 minutes ago, scutus said:

The authors of the stories can be put on ignore! But that does not hold true to the emoji's !!!😁

The emojis that are used sarcastically are mostly used by those who lack the intellectual capacity to debate the subject in a civilised manner.

I naturally exclude you from this criticism as I know you have the capacity, you probably just think it makes you seem superior, when in actual fact it has the opposite effect.