US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

That comment is laughable coming from a little parasite who has lived off his mommy and daddy and American taxpayers his whole life and has contributed absolutely nothing to the improvement of the United States of America. All you and your ANTIFA thug buddies have to offer the country are destruction and anarchy. In other words you are the walking, talking personification of a worthless loser. You are a disgrace to America and a disgrace to the human race.:dodgy:

did dear lying traitor tell you that? find out the real story about stuff & then comment. you are just getting worse & dumber as time goes by.

• Haha 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

You and the Golfer are the ones who behave as if Trump is still president. I'm trying to deal with the sad and tragic reality that "Sleepy Joe" Biden is now president.

read my previous post. either help to solve real problems or shut up. you are only making things worse by parroting your traitorous idol.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Hey Lying...err...Spying;  As long as you act like a 12 year-old, I have nothing to say.  Grow up and act like a fucking man.  You only look like a douchebag when you write stupid, ignorant shit.

Looks like he made a mistake and tried to copy your posts😏

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

And you're a QAnon punk chasing Fascism.

And you are a simpleton who just throws out words which have no connection to reality. But I guess that is to be expected considering that you have no connection to reality.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Biden's been in office for 100 days and far eclipses Trump's accomplishments in his entire 4 years.

Biden has definitely increased the number of illegal aliens coming across our southern border. I'll give you that one.:biggrin:

35 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But it's ok for this woman to say that White people or not human beings, right? 

That just gives you another excuse to hate blacks in general.  I, personally, don't give even one fuck what she said.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you are a simpleton who just throws out words which have no connection to reality. But I guess that is to be expected considering that you have no connection to reality.

The truth stings, huh Liberal Nappy.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That comment is laughable coming from a little parasite who has lived off his mommy and daddy and American taxpayers his whole life and has contributed absolutely nothing to the improvement of the United States of America. All you and your ANTIFA thug buddies have to offer the country are destruction and anarchy. In other words you are the walking, talking personification of a worthless loser. You are a disgrace to America and a disgrace to the human race.:dodgy:

Your comment doesn't have a shred of truth in it, but since you have NOTHING, you need to make up some Fairy Tale about me to excuse your untold amounts of stupidity.

• Like 1