US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

If one were to ask contemporary Republicans what their party stood for today, I'm not sure they could tell you.

They'd probably mutter something about 'freedom' or complain about Democrats. But I doubt they could actually define their party's policy positions.

Either because they don't actually know them or because they don't want to tell you what they are because they'd be embarrassed.

MTG's Anglo-Saxon Caucus says the quiet parts out loud. Liz Cheney's pretty words: "We teach our children the values of tolerance, decency and moral courage. Racism, nativism, and anti-Semitism are evil. History teaches we all have an obligation to confront & reject such malicious hate" are downright fucking laughable coming from a Republican.

Laughable.

I see "Sleepy Joe"taught you how to plagiarize.:biggrin:

49 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if the shoe fits. but you also are an idiot, dope, moron , asshole, fool, dickhead, liar, white supremacist, brainwashed cult member,............................... have i left anything out? probably!

Those shoes fit you perfectly.

36 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

It was she and you who brought up race because that is all liberal progressives like you and she see when they look at people. You and she judge people by the color of their skin rather than by the content of their character. So you and she are the true racists and haters.

The blackness inside you is bad for your health Liberal Nappy.  

• Like 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Poor, pitiful Roger Stone.Oh, what a fall from grace it has been for the Prince of Darkness, the Dirty Trickster, Roger Dodger the Artful Codger. Call him what you will (he's said to like the first one), Stone has...

33 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

he's still a danger as long as idiots like you, the cult, and the qtrumlicans keep on lying rather than working to solve actual problems.

Democrats are the problem.So the way to solve that problem is to vote them out of office.:cool: