US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

13 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

After justice was served and Derek Chauvin was rightly found guilty of murdering George Floyd, Amanda Chase said "the verdict today makes me sick."

Looks like the American Nazi Party is alive and kicking...

unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
FINANCE.YAHOO.COM

Peloton's Tread+ treadmill has been blamed for the death of one child and injuries to dozens...

Peloton treadmills have killed & hurt more people than all my guns 🔫 combined 

You're comparing a Peloton to gun violence?  Truly pathetic.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, golfer06 said:

watch some video from jan 6. it's available if you look. i would say that you couldn't possibly this stupid but we all know that you are.

I saw the video and I've also seen video of BLM and ANTIFA attacking police. In those attacks BLM and ANTIFA posed a much more lethal threat than did Ashli Babbitt, but they were not shot.

so you have slept through the past 5 years also. hope you & ridge had (and are still having) a nice nap. check out any source of actual news on the net & you will find overwhelming evidence. and keep checking as there soon will be a lot more revealed.

What, news from your left wing propaganda blogs? That's real news? :tongue::biggrin:

geez. but the traitor trump economy was so great. and he did so much to beat covid19. what's that you say? it wasn't & he didn't? oh! nevermind.

The Trump economy was great before Covid hit, and was in the process of recovering in the second half of 2020. Trump definitely did much to beat Covid. Without Trump's "Operation Warped Speed", which resulted in Covid vaccines in 9 months, we may still not have a Covid vaccine. Normally it takes five years or more to develop a vaccine. In May, 2020 even the all knowing Dr, Fauci said that Trump's desire to have a vaccine within a year wasn't likely, and even  ridiculed the idea.

• Like 3