US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

This article has fuck all to do with the money invested in the vaccines we are currently using against Covid.  There is far more to making a vaccine than just identifying a spike protein dumb dumb.  Identifying the specific spike protein, trials and finally the scale up to manufacture the volume of vaccine necessary to vaccinate the population was the achievement. It literally took an investment of over 1$ Billion in the US alone.  The UK, and other countries invested as well.  You clearly do not know nor understand what you are reading.  Or don't read...because you only identify the bits that suit your agenda. NOW...  

GET BACK TO THOSE TOILETS.

I would give even more scientific evidence, but you'll just have another little tantrum.  Fill the maxi-pads, Maxi-pad!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I didn't say they killed anyone. I said since BLM and ANTIFA members were carrying clubs and throwing fire bombs that they were much more of a lethal threat to police than was Ashli Babbitt. But Ashli Babbitt was shot by police and they were not. 

You mistook them for Proud Boyz and Oathkeepers you wet douche.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I would give even more scientific evidence, but you'll just have another little tantrum.  Fill the maxi-pads, Maxi-pad!

Nope you have run out of sources for your bullshit and you are getting tired of being proven wrong over and over again.  It's like you're punch drunk...I thought you might have learned your lesson when I rebutted your "computer modeling is RADAR" bullshit, but you seem to like the punishment.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Cleared by who? The Capitol police or the corrupt Washington, D.C. FBI? Wait until Ashli Babbitt's family files a civil lawsuit then maybe we'll find out what really happened.

Dude, are you OCD?  You won't stop about it.  How many different ways do you want me to say you're wrong?

• Like 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

Nope you have run out of sources for your bullshit and you are getting tired of being proven wrong over and over again.  It's like you're punch drunk...I thought you might have learned your lesson when I rebutted your "computer modeling is RADAR" bullshit, but you seem to like the punishment.  

🤣🤣🤣  You are one stunted Motherfucker.

• Like 1