US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Trump economy was great before Covid hit, and was in the process of recovering in the second half of 2020. Trump definitely did much to beat Covid. Without Trump's "Operation Warped Speed", which resulted in Covid vaccines in 9 months, we may still not have a Covid vaccine. Normally it takes five years or more to develop a vaccine. In May, 2020 even the all knowing Dr, Fauci said that Trump's desire to have a vaccine within a year wasn't likely, and even  ridiculed the idea.

Not sorry to burst your bubble of lies....

WWW.USATODAY.COM

An Instagram post claims HIV, cancer and the common cold have been researched longer than COVID-19 but no vaccines have resulted. This is missing context.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

You're saying I'm dangerous cause I'm a gun 🔫 owner or caused I've been trained to used guns 🔫

Your posts.  You're irresponsible and very immature.  Just by your posts I don't trust you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I saw the video and I've also seen video of BLM and ANTIFA attacking police. In those attacks BLM and ANTIFA posed a much more lethal threat than did Ashli Babbitt, but they were not shot.

# 1, "Antifa" is a figment of your imagination, and # 2, No "BLM" member has been accused of, or tried for murder.  Use your brains Nappy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yes, the Capitol police officer should not have shot until he determined that Ashli Babbitt was armed.

He was responsible for protecting dozens, if not more, people trapped in the House chamber.  Ashli Babbitt got exactly what she should have seen coming.  In her lust to breech the chamber, she obviously abandon her thinking and training.  Capital cop was cleared of wrongdoing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

WWW.USATODAY.COM

An Instagram post claims HIV, cancer and the common cold have been researched longer than COVID-19 but no vaccines have resulted. This is missing context.

This article has fuck all to do with the money invested in the vaccines we are currently using against Covid.  There is far more to making a vaccine than just identifying a spike protein dumb dumb.  Identifying the specific spike protein, trials and finally the scale up to manufacture the volume of vaccine necessary to vaccinate the population was the achievement. It literally took an investment of over 1$ Billion in the US alone.  The UK, and other countries invested as well.  You clearly do not know nor understand what you are reading.  Or don't read...because you only identify the bits that suit your agenda. NOW...  

GET BACK TO THOSE TOILETS.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

WWW.USATODAY.COM

No, truths you can't handle.