US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

40 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Not understanding that just because mommy and the teacher told him he was great does not mean that he is.  Typical woke Millennial who has been told that if you repeat something over and over...it must be true ...and he is never wrong.  Stupid jack ass spoiled motherfucker. 

No doubt his woke boyfriend will be on here later posting like a crazed moron once he's back from jerking off in his golf bag. You watch, he will rebut every fucking post because he's been told by his woke masters that you must oppose all.

Getting to you too, I see.  You're a pussy.  You can't take any heat.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah keep posting shit from that leftist bullshit website.  Must mak you feel safer to not have to put up anything either relevant or technically correct.  Left another typo for ya, since your so good at it.

You're pissed because an intelligent black woman destroyed your white confederate fuck.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

🤣  

NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Trump's $15 billion border wall is reportedly being overcome by migrants and refugees using cheap ladders, according to a report.

The wall shown in that photo is not the new Trump wall, and that ladder is not nearly tall enough to reach the top of the new wall. Yahoo is almost as dishonest as you are. 

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

The wall shown in that photo is not the new Trump wall, and that ladder is not nearly tall enough to reach the top of the new wall. Yahoo is almost as dishonest as you are. 

Lol...I was going to point out the same thing, but I felt sorry for him because he just copy/pastes without any insight.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Deny deny deny.  Suck Dear Traitor's orange dick some more.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Lol...I was going to point out the same thing, but I felt sorry for him because he just copy/pastes without any insight.

THEHILL.COM

"These ladders are probably $5 worth of hardware, and they're defeating a wall that cost $12 million a mile in that location."

• Like 1