B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (April)

3 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** DD, where are you getting all this 'inside information' from.  Your imagination is now really working in overdrive.  Your delusional RLC thoughts are starting to overwhelm you.  Gina may be slightly lacking in the morals department, but she's not THAT stupid!  "She has loaned Caesar €5,000" - oh yeah?  I do not think so 🙄

Now let me get this straight: YOU have borrowed €300 from Gina? 🤣

Correct...

2 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

I did think about the Zac and Luna apmt, but it may be his place which would make more sense. I would guess if there's a party in thhe villa Gina will turn up 😁

That apt is history now Neil...

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What is devastating about it Sergio?  You will see the parasite again until RLC finally crumbles.  The best thing they can do for Gina is turn her out to pasture before they make glue out of her!!  You really don't expect Gina and the parasite to continue with their relationship do you?  It's a relationship of lust for Gina and that's all it is!!  The parasite is a paid fuck toy for RLC and he is here to stay......you will see him again in the future with a different girl, 100% guaranteed!!

Please.....NO MORE REPEATS!!!

You still don't get sarcasm do you Harley?...🤣

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I believe she will be back ☺️ She respected RLC , the viewers and she was one of the most real characters we have ever seen , she behaved completely as I believe is in her real life and this you could easily tell . Also for me a THANK YOU GINA ☺️😌👏👏

I hope not. We desperately need new blood...She should move on with her life now...and if she's any sense, without Curly 😏

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hope not. We desperately need new blood...She should move on with her life now...and if she's any sense, without Curly 😏

Probably won’t be the last we see of Curly!