B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (April)

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Nooo!! This is definitely a sad day for me! Gina was the last tenant I felt really invested in.
😭😭
Goodbye, sweet Gina! Thank you for everything you have shared with us, you were really the greatest, and wish you all well further in life! I hope to see you again one day! 🤞🏻
👋🏻💛🥰😢🤧👋🏻

I believe she will be back ☺️ She respected RLC , the viewers and she was one of the most real characters we have ever seen , she behaved completely as I believe is in her real life and this you could easily tell . Also for me a THANK YOU GINA ☺️😌👏👏

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The drinking part is a given with these people!!

If only it were that simple! The current cast is terrible. It's all for show with these people, no fun or spontanity at all. With Gina gone, there is going to be even less of it.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If only it were that simple! The current cast is terrible. It's all for show with these people, no fun or spontanity at all. With Gina gone, there is going to be even less of it.

I know you have a love for Gina and think she's made a huge impact on RLC but I just don't share that with you.  I think Gina is immature, totally thoughtless, kid like, and has had way more than her share in the spotlight on RLC.  Don't worry though Ed, there are more people like you that really liked her and she will be back in due time as they all seem to do.....the revolving door of repeats for RLC!

P.S.  It's all for show because that's what it's all about!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know you have a love for Gina and think she's made a huge impact on RLC but I just don't share that with you.  I think Gina is immature, totally thoughtless, kid like, and has had way more than her share in the spotlight on RLC.  Don't worry though Ed, there are more people like you that really liked her and she will be back in due time as they all seem to do.....the revolving door of repeats for RLC!

P.S.  It's all for show because that's what it's all about!!

I don't disagree to any of those characteristics. Though I think mature and totally thoughtless would possibly be a better combination. 👍🏻😉

si c ' est pour ramener Belle les jumelles ou le mollusque Danaya autant laisser les appartements vides ...je préfèrerais voir les courageux Harley et Lucky trembler en face de Bogdan au lieu de japper à 2/3000 milles kilomètres