B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (April)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Never!!...😁

now I'm supposed to ask, are you being sarcastic ..... never give up Naga you will eventually get the hang of it   and yes I'm being sarcastic now .... 

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

now I'm supposed to ask, are you being sarcastic ..... never give up Naga you will eventually get the hang of it   and yes I'm being sarcastic now .... 

Well done...you're learning lol. 

Me get the hang of it? Yeh, I didn't realise I was talking to a grand master...I'm not worthy 😏
I think most get it, a few don't, and only 1 hates it 🤣

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

thats not nice Lurker....what has Naga ever done to you ...  not nice to poke the chilli

Wasn't being mean.  I was rooting for him.  As long as it's not attached to little Zac.  Cause we know with Zac comes FS.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well done...you're learning lol. 

Me get the hang of it? Yeh, I didn't realise I was talking to a grand master...I'm not worthy 😏
I think most get it, a few don't, and only 1 hates it 🤣

not sure of me learning anything here ..I am more accustomed to being the grand idiot but I appreciate your hopefulness in others ...

ps only 1 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Mourinho is the past 😆 then but .. we have now this stupidity with the top clubs which is completely all about the money and will have lots of episodes in the following  weeks . 

I've left my reply in the footy thread in the gov1 forum. Save cluttering this thread up. 😉