Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Kuutamomies said:

They should try to have a girls party some day, it is very nice to watch when they get tipsy and start to dance..

When they drink now, it's just to unwind and chill out. Originally, they had a drink to loosen up! Not needed anymore!

3 minutes ago, Kuutamomies said:

They should try to have a girls party some day, it is very nice to watch when they get tipsy and start to dance..

The girls do not live in this apartment. They certainly won't have parties there. They don't even have guests.

The girls are like zombies. 🤪 🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Guest Denis 

Yeah, love seeing his tiny limp Dick and sagging Nut Sack! Doesn't everyone?! 🤣🤮

Hello everybody!!!
I haven't posted anything for more than a month ... it's because I canceled my membership ... hahaha.
I remember that when Leora arrived in Prague ... she began to give Spanish classes ..... she had a good pronunciation ... but it only lasted a month ... I hope that with Czech it lasts longer ... in that sense Leora gets tired of everything easily .... hahaha
The shows of these girls have never interested me ... they are more fake than a wooden euro .... hahaha ..... and lately Leora's shows were lacking in sensuality, desire and eroticism .... for me .... he saw it as something he had to do .... not as something he wanted to do .....
In favor of Leora I have to say ...... it is very difficult to be number one for so many years, staying at the top of RLC is difficult ... and yet she is achieving it until now ... .
If Leora were indifferent to all of us ... we would not be here commenting on the good things and the less good things ...
Always with respect towards Leora and towards the people of the forum ... it is my humble opinion ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Guest Denis

As many nights as the girls spend elsewhere, the house should at least sometimes be packed with visitors.

No, the girls do not live in this apartment, they spend time there, like in a 24/7 version of chaturbate. Simply pathetic. 🤣

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

They should have learnt English as well as that will open up their world.

Leora speaks English , we don’t know for Malia . 

36 minutes ago, Kuutamomies said:

WTF?!?!? Gina and curly get their own place??, i can only image their fights.. i don't remember the russian couple that had nice fights also.. they toss up their place and the girl (was it yuliana) went away for a while because the guy wasn't really friendly about anything.. they went to hang out in kitty&smithy's place for a while..

Cesar isn’t Russian and Gina is living in Spain now since many years , she has for sure adapted to the life there and culture ☺️

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Leora habla inglés, no sabemos por Malia. 

She doesn't speak English .... she speaks German .... and I'm sure of that ..... her English at street level and single words from the songs .....

• Confused 2