Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

2 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Martina

Martina,you must be yoking.You can´t even compare her with Leora.She´s the most laughable person on RLC.She´s not

even playing in the same league as Leora.But that´s your opinion that you have the right to say so why are you here if you

don´t like what you see?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

You've hit the nail on the head there Miraguy...but the Leora worshippers/fanatics/cult members are so far up their own arses, they can't actually defend why they behave so ridiculously cringeworthy, they just give you a 'confused' emoji...😏

The more of these emoji's you get from them though, the more nerves you're hitting 😂

Leora worshippers are the Democrats of CC and RLC: They drink the Kool-Aid at every opportunity; believing each bate has meaning and its done exclusively for the worshipper.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Martina,you must be yoking.You can´t even compare her with Leora.She´s the most laughable person on RLC.She´s not

even playing in the same league as Leora.But that´s your opinion that you have the right to say so why are you here if you

don´t like what you see?

To each his own opinion .Martina is now at her “ prime “ , like Leora was at her age ( 25 ) . She is the most popular RLC girl , anything she does is tried to be explained , her relation , her sexual life , her friends , her studies , her future both personally and professionally . 

She is now the ideal girl next door , like Leora once was . This is the truth and this is why her ( and BF’s page ) are the top commented ( apart from the villa topic ) . Her fan base is much more extended than Leora’s currently , to be honest , many hope that she doesn’t end being like Leora , but we will see , the cameras world  for many tenants can become an addiction as it became for Leora .

Leora is Leora and Martina is Martina , to each their own opinion and at the end , both nice women to watch for whatever content they both offer . Martina’s offering content currently is by far more interesting to watch . 

Just a friendly opinion to your post . 

• Confused 2

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

To each his own opinion .Martina is now at her “ prime “ , like Leora was at her age ( 25 ) . She is the most popular RLC girl , anything she does is tried to be explained , her relation , her sexual life , her friends , her studies , her future both personally and professionally . 

She is now the ideal girl next door , like Leora once was . This is the truth and this is why her ( and BF’s page ) are the top commented ( apart from the villa topic ) . Her fan base is much more extended than Leora’s currently , to be honest , many hope that she doesn’t end being like Leora , but we will see , the cameras world  for many tenants can become an addiction as it became for Leora .

Leora is Leora and Martina is Martina , to each their own opinion and at the end , both nice women to watch for whatever content they both offer . Martina’s offering content currently is by far more interesting to watch . 

Just a friendly opinion to your post . 

Trouble with Martina I fear would be more interested in my wife than me 🤣 Where Leora wouldn't be.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

They look in the mood now....

....And they are indeed! Pity not everyone could see it, they'd have loved it as much as us! 😂

Oh no....Best be careful what i say......I'm dead scared....😳

My loss perhaps SG...but my choice.

Why would you have to be so scared?....Strange remark!  😉

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Whoa things have gone a little crazy here tonight! I best back out! Sorry girls, looks like i can't defend all on my own.

Nags! Look - This is a one man army right now! 😄

Don’t throw the ball if you can’t catch it coming back at you mate....Simple fact of life and survival.😉

Good Morning Hello GIF by Mauro Gatti Sleepy Good Night GIF by Loof and Timmy

Good Morning / Bonjour / Buongiorno / Bom Dia

good night / bonne nuit / Buona Notte / boa noite

Good morning Beautiful girls  

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

We are a big family camcaps

Everyone have a great happy day

🐈 

• Like 4