Moana & Balu (2021) #2

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Of course. And no surprise. Big apartment which cost a lot of rent and no action at all. Who said she is wild and will do crazy parties? 🤣
Was predictable that the place will fail. Just not for Jeka 😂

I followed her at RLC, so I can say that this apartment was a pretty big disappointment. You might not believe it, but she was actually alot wilder when she was at RLC.

Opposite of Yuna. She was a complete failure of a tenant on RLC, but she turned out fairly good (atleast average) when she came on VHTV.

• Like 2

Just now, ed2 said:

I followed her at RLC, so I can say that this apartment was a pretty big disappointment. You might not believe it, but she was actually alot wilder when she was at RLC.

Opposite of Yuna. She was a complete failure of a tenant on RLC, but she turned out fairly good (atleast average) when she came on VHTV.

Interesting. The thing about Yuna turning out fairly good I must have missed however 😉

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Interesting. The thing about Yuna turning out fairly good I must have missed however 😉

I don't really get what you are comparing Yuna too? She had daily good sex, a variety of guests, and she was top cam very often. I think Yuna actually could have stayed on at VH for quite a while longer, hadn't it been for the breakup.

Moana almost never made it to the top cam row.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well she had a good place and a lot of space to party and not much was going on there. The guest couple staying there for a while was quite hot. That's right. 

Ken & Barbie has a big, new and spaceous place too. What happens there?