B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (April / May)

9 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Bueno, mis disculpas, supongo que es porque no me importa saber mucho sobre él, o Claire para el caso. 🤮

Do not worry, regardless of where it is I am clear about what it is. ☺️

Just now, catalonia said:

Do not worry, regardless of where it is I am clear about what it is. ☺️

Thank you my friend,and i am also very clear about nothing.🤪 lol

7 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Puede identificar fácilmente a los bebedores de este grupo. Me alegro de haberme dado por vencido después de ver a la gente emborracharse, actuar como un tonto y enfermarse después. Tal vez por eso Radislava preferiría estar en mi casa hoy ,,, 😁  lmao. (ok, puedo soñar)

Ah, you can't distinguish an Italian but you have good taste 😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I hope I am wrong because the guy seems really decent , but I think Pam is just playing with this mister 😔

of course she is he is foolish 😂

2 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Ah, you can't distinguish an Italian but you have good taste 😉

high-five.gif Thank you. I know a fine,beautiful woman when i see one.

Just now, Kingbanks said:

of course she is he is foolish 😂

He is behaving nice , looks without fear of being shy on cameras , perhaps is a deal that things can only happen away of the apartment. 

13 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

You can easily spot the drinkers in this group. I'm glad i gave it up after seeing people get drunk,, act foolish and get sick after. Maybe this is why Radislava would rather be at my house today,,,😁 lmao. (ok,i can dream)

It’s not about drinking , I think it is more of how you socialize with the others , participating in the talks rather than being occupied with your phone all the time 😔 Of course I might think like this because I was in their age start of 2000s when mobiles had just started becoming a “ must “ and socializing in traditional ways was still a real thing 😬

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He is behaving nice , looks without fear of being shy on cameras , perhaps is a deal that things can only happen away of the apartment. 

think thats a 'given' as much by her as him