B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (April / May)

Pity that Radislava is absent ( again 😔 ) ... carlos must be already imagining how to bring Vivian to participate at his show with Claire 😂🤣😂🤣

58 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

B1 dinner conversation....masterbation....hands only or with toys...and why men are not needed at all.

I disagree with that conversation wholeheartedly! If they can replace thier men with rubber and plastic products, and a few fingers, the man situation is way worse over there than I thought!

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

¡No estoy de acuerdo con esa conversación de todo corazón! Si pueden reemplazar a sus hombres con productos de goma y plástico, y algunos dedos, ¡la situación del hombre es mucho peor de lo que pensaba!

Make no mistake about it.

7 minutes ago, catalonia said:

That guy was talking like he'd had three Red Bulls. These girls do not seem very demanding in choosing friendships.

That seems to be how carlos is,very high intensity type of person,if he isn't roaming around being nosey, or wandering around grabbing his crotch in his underwear while looking at the girls,he is going wild on the phone,,a strange lil' fella'.

9e84e36f57ac13f720e37ec42177ea9c_w200.gi 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Así parece ser carlos, el tipo de persona de muy alta intensidad, si no está deambulando siendo entrometido, o deambulando agarrándose la entrepierna en ropa interior mientras mira a las chicas, se está volviendo loco por teléfono, un extraño lil 'fella'.

9e84e36f57ac13f720e37ec42177ea9c_w200.gi 

If you weren't talking about an Italian I would think you were talking about an Italian😁

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I disagree with that conversation wholeheartedly! If they can replace thier men with rubber and plastic products, and a few fingers, the man situation is way worse over there than I thought!

Have you seen the guys that were in gina & bruno's place,it's no wonder the girls would rather replace the 'boys'' over there with toys or their own fingers,,or just stick with each other and masturbate in stereo side by side,,lol. 

tenor.gif

• Like 1