B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (April / May)

32 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Radi bating

She certainly is, and in the sunlight,perfect lighting,lol,,and a successful one at that, including a finger to ''stir'' things up,,lmao,,no interruptions as knocking on the door,or electricity going off,,lol.  

tenor.gif112824.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, catalonia said:

I had never seen him but today on the phone he spoke Italian, maybe someone will clarify the doubt.

Yes, he spoke his Italian, which for me, being Italian, is not very understandable, he is from southern Italy and spoke badly of Italy, saying that he is fine in Spain, I hope he stays in Spain, we don't need people like him.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I'm sure you'll let us know when they get freaky...:dodgy: 

his schedule says that in an hour ( more or less )  he will be going , anything more will be a change of routine and a big surprise ( especially overnight ) 

I hope I am wrong , but this is now like Pam thinks “ pff , when is he going to decide to leave so I can go upstairs , grab my dildos and play with myself “ 😂🤣

• Confused 1

Well done to Pam’s guy ( and Pam of course ) for going a bit further tonight ☺️ . I still believe the couple hasn’t had sex so far 🤓

After Monica’s Tyrion guy  , this is the first one that seems willing to overnight ... and ... finally , another girl than the “ usual suspects “ ( Holly , Megan , Monica ) of this current cast that is sharing a guy of her private life on cameras ... well done Pam , soon to be top rated RLC girl ☺️