B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (April / May)

i was away... so Radi and Monica just? massaged ? anything more ? thanks 

and from the thumbnails it looks like Radi's room is very empty? no piles/clutter no bedding ... a midnight move perhaps ???

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I thought Holly had a head on her shoulders. I see she is mixed up with the spiritual nutbags of the B1 coven. 

as long as these 2 hotties are naked doing something  I'm in...

they could be beheading bats to chickens and offering them to Satan's spawn ( Harley FB - sorry had to find some name fast ) but as long as they are naked !!!  go for it you crazy witches ... 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

as long as these 2 hotties are naked doing something  I'm in...

they could be beheading bats to chickens and offering them to Satan's spawn ( Harley FB - sorry had to find some name fast ) but as long as they are naked !!!  go for it you crazy witches ... 

Mark, the difference is you don't have a sub, so you don't see the same bullshit we see every day.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Mark, the difference is you don't have a sub, so you don't see the same bullshit we see every day.

well that seems to be the biggest complaint these days  for the guys who pay and support what is turning into a repetitive shit show... it has to piss guys off ...  even peoples favourites aren't holding up anything new ... 

• Like 1