B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (April / May)

15 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Guys, maybe you haven't noticed, Radislava, she's doing gymnastics in the nude, you can't miss her.

They are too busy bitching to notice anything good.

33 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you ever get the chance to eat her out then you can tell us what Pussy Tomato Soup tastes like.  :biggrin:

red sea soup GIF

Now don't get me wrong,i love eating pussy and would jump through the laptop screen to lick her sweet pussy,,BUT....Pussy Tomato Soup?

WelldocumentedAgileBeauceron-small.gif  🤣 And speaking of that,have anyone of you observant fuckers ever seen Radislava on her period? Since early feb. i started watching her and never once have i seen a tampon string in that sweet pussy,,lmao. Is she so perfect she doesn't get periods?? LMAO Sorry,i just had to ask. lol.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

Now don't get me wrong,i love eating pussy and would jump through the laptop screen to lick her sweet pussy,,BUT....Pussy Tomato Soup?

WelldocumentedAgileBeauceron-small.gif  🤣 And speaking of that,have anyone of you observant fuckers ever seen Radislava on her period? Since early feb. i started watching her and never once have i seen a tampon string in that sweet pussy,,lmao. Is she so perfect she doesn't get periods?? LMAO Sorry,i just had to ask. lol.

No, she's just doing an amazing job of hiding her pregnancy...😏

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No, she's just doing an amazing job of hiding her pregnancy...😏

LMAO,,WOW.. Great job doing that with that amazing body she has.. I'm 6,000 kilometers away so no chance of little Ragnars floating around Spain,,lmao  And to clarify things,i know your sense of humor and know you're  kidding, but SOME may question your humor/humour,,lmao.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

• Noldus changed the title to B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (April / May)
26 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Radi packing ??   Or maybe move to B4 ??  

More like photo shoot,modeling job, but not moving with that limited stuff she is bringing.