B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

Before if is too late, please bring back " shows" . They are way more interesting than those ridiculous poker nights. Nobody who is honest will say they prefer Poker of Beer Pong or TV watching to the "shows" we were used to have months ago when we had tenants like Aleksandra, Valérie, Karol, Elvira, Adelita, Annabelle, Salma, Adri, Anita, Amina, Nica, Bridget, Dalia , Olya, Ariela, Diane, Mila, Damira, Deb, Karla ... and all the others ... I miss those times ... 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, rado07 said:

Маша иска да нарисува картина
този път планини и пейзаж 🖼️ 🎨

She,the villa,is located exactly in such an area-the garage is at the top,and all the rest of the living space goes down the slope!

2 minutes ago, redfan said:

I was not on the forum almost allday (for obvious reasons) - if i missed something interesting?

Boring B4 ,  Masha was painting , that’s all 

9 minutes ago, redfan said:

Wow,and a celebration of when?Or the old Believers church, to which Russian and Ukrainian belong later?

Only Christmas and new year is with 2 weeks difference , Easter we celebrate the same day the Orthodox Church , one more crazy thing 😡 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Само Коледа и Нова година са с 2 седмици разлика, Великден празнуваме същия ден православната църква, още едно лудо нещо thing 

Well in that lineof thinking-was there any holiday in B4?

Just now, ddhm said:

Нищо специално 

I can't believe,this isnot true!What is happening there?When April 4th was Easter for Catholics-Alberto and Martina cameto visit with food at B4!

Just now, redfan said:

I can't believe,this isnot true!What is happening there?When April 4th was Easter for Catholics-Alberto and Martina cameto visit with food at B4!

Maybe they didn’t want to make two easters like at Christmas 😂

• Sad 1