B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

Il y a 5 heures, corvette84 a dit :

Vivian went into a room with Bogdan on camera 2-9. The door on the right. Is that his office? He had papers in his hand.

That's the garage

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Вивиан влезе в стая с Богдан в стая 2-9. Вратата отдясно. Това ли е кабинетът му? В ръката си имаше документи.

Yes, this is the garage!The other comments on the issue were just pure sarcasm!

We have talked recently regarding Holly having sex with guys on this site, but as for me seeing this, it's now impossible because RLC does not have an active archives, that would enable members like myself to look up certain moments like this

Nice new girl , short , but with great curves 😉 Kind of shy judging of her not tanning topless 😆 , except if her recent holidays was in a country that she couldn’t swim topless . Knowing Pam that she has no issues to do almost everything on cameras , it remains to be seen how shy she is with her private things 😉 and how Pam will be teaching her with the new RLC life . 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

temper tantrum because she could not stay where she wanted to would be my guess

She 'volunteered' to go to B4, as no one else wanted to go. She never really settled there for whatever reason, the most likely she was away from the other girls. Now back in town and near friends although her best friend, Amalia has left.

• Sad 1

Mon Dieu quel ennui quel abaissement ce B4 énième partie de poker en attendant le 2257 barbecues, il faut virer ce couple désastreux qui est un frein à la liberté à l'épanouissement des lieux ! Heureusement la très jolie Vivian arrive, j'espère qu'elle ne rentrera pas en médiocrité à leur contacte !

• Thanks 1