B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

8 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

The mood in the house is not good for sure. Did Masha say she had to sleep on the floor.? She has a nice bed in the ex Pam/Alek room.

it's still about that
Before she came to Barca, Masha asked Nelly if she could have a bed with Hedi in the villa
then there was a hard dismissive answer from Nelly,

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Comunque sarà una mia impressione ma ovunque va Masha ci sono sempre discussioni e litigi...

I would say she always wants to be the centre of attention, but here there's really no one to outshadow. So, I see her going from one person to another, basically interfering with what they are doing. Probably best if she went back to Rome IMO

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Probably best if she went back to Rome IMO

Speriamo che ritorni e ci rimanga a Roma. A parte con Megan e Holly ha praticamente discusso con tutte le ragazze di Barcellona. E chissà che alla fine non riesca a litigare pure con Megan e Holly. Ne sarebbe capace. 

• Upvote 1

hello guys how r u  ?? please can anyone tell me when monica amira lorain claire carlos nelly bogdam holly mega and old participants will leave the project ??  and whos turn is too leave the project and when ? we are tired of watching old people ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, auraaaaaa said:

hello guys how r u  ?? please can anyone tell me when monica amira lorain claire carlos nelly bogdam holly mega and old participants will leave the project ??  and whos turn is too leave the project and when ? we are tired of watching old people ?

Nobody knows due to the pandemic. The usual pattern has gone tits up! But I think we all agree that we need a whole new cast...

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Съгласен съм Червено. Не мисля, че насочвахте коментара на омразата към мен, но съм съгласен с другите ви основни моменти.

Затова си представете дали Нели и Богдан току-що са правили любов без камерите. Би ли било толкова страстно и хореографирано? Вероятно не. Камерите всъщност са нещо, което подобрява сексуалния им живот, изглежда и това е нормално и очаквано. Ние сме воайори, но има и такива, които ОБИЧАТ да бъдат гледани. Ако бяхте някой, който обичаше да бъде наблюдаван, RLC би бил идеален концерт за вас.

По принцип съм съгласен, че да, камерите вероятно карат Нели и Богдан да се покажат малко, когато правят любов; обаче мисля, че страстта и любовта им един към друг са много реални.

Не бихме ли искали всички да видим Алберто и Мартина да правят любов като N&B през последните два дни?

Thanks for rating Jen!I would also like to see M&A more often to do it like N&B!Personaly to you i have never and in no way hadHateful comments!On the contrary , i like you very much in your assessments ,because you think soberly!AS for the life of cameras,we want it to be real,but they know very well that this is their job,and more or less things become artificial!Put yourself in their shoes-wouldn't it be the same with you if that's why you received money?As for anorexia- she was suhc a girl,she never was thicker!I wish you a pleasant day and aii the best,you are always welcome!

• Like 1

It is normal for the hierarchy to be redefined when a strong personality joins the team
There is usually no problem with the girls who usually come and know your role.
but it's different between Nelly and Masha
Nelly is in poor health and has to give in
I still think (health comes first) so a break for N&B and away from Barca

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

i suggest email [email protected]

• Like 1