B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

7 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Viv actually at B4, wasnt sure she had any plans to return, and alone no minder. Pam must need some  "happy" time with the BF.

Suppose she has to go it alone at some point - still wondering about the events of last night in B2! Time to get to work IMO 😋

34 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

still wondering about the events of last night in B2! Time to get to work IMO 😋

Thanks Neil.  I thought it was B1 too.   That looked like a bit crazy/silly.  Is there a summary of what went down somewhere?  I didn't see much in the B1 (or B2) threads.

I hope RLC management is reading.  Last night was supposedly a big event in B1 but honestly I couldn't watch it.  I had other things to do and since there was no Martina, Nelly, Gina, Masha, or Megan/Holly too ... I figured it would be goofy.  C&C just make it silly, Loraine only does the minimum, Anthony is always over-eager, and the rest are too shy.  I know we watch hoping to see that "break out" moment ... but if RLC does not give us one every once in awhile (like maybe every 3 months?????) ... it's pointless to watch.   Sorry so negative.  It's a Monday.

Here's a question:  Over the weekend Gina and Bruno had guests.  I *think* the only sex we saw was the one couple in the shower which you could not see much of anything.   YET I was more focused on that apartment all weekend than I was the B1 "show party" last night.   Gina & Bruno are definitely a very interesting couple.  I went to bed late and it looked like Bruno came home at 6AM and him and Gina were all cuddly (but did not make love).  OT I know sorry my bad.

What say you?  Who found Gina/Bruno's weekend more interesting than the B1 party last night?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Thanks Neil.  I thought it was B1 too.   That looked like a bit crazy/silly.  Is there a summary of what went down somewhere?  I didn't see much in the B1 (or B2) threads.

I hope RLC management is reading.  Last night was supposedly a big event in B1 but honestly I couldn't watch it.  I had other things to do and since there was no Martina, Nelly, Gina, Masha, or Megan/Holly too ... I figured it would be goofy.  C&C just make it silly, Loraine only does the minimum, Anthony is always over-eager, and the rest are too shy.  I know we watch hoping to see that "break out" moment ... but if RLC does not give us one every once in awhile (like maybe every 3 months?????) ... it's pointless to watch.   Sorry so negative.  It's a Monday.

Here's a question:  Over the weekend Gina and Bruno had guests.  I *think* the only sex we saw was the one couple in the shower which you could not see much of anything.   YET I was more focused on that apartment all weekend than I was the B1 "show party" last night.   Gina & Bruno are definitely a very interesting couple.  I went to bed late and it looked like Bruno came home at 6AM and him and Gina were all cuddly (but did not make love).  OT I know sorry my bad.

What say you?  Who found Gina/Bruno's weekend more interesting than the B1 party last night?

Yes the stopover events of Gina were more interesting for me than the B1 party, which was fairly predictabele. My fear for Gina is that she becomes (as the saying goes) ''A cleaner in the LR, a 5* chef in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom''. That is IMO is what he wants, but I think everyone knows my opinion on him. In B1 Claire got drunk, Pam was all over the place and Ant & Carlos put on a sort of macho show. The new girl Vivien looked a bit bemused, but she is back in the B4 room now and maybe can cut out a niche for herself. BTW I thought the star of the Gina weekend was the dog. He/she showed great dignity, and clearly enjoyed the spin round the room with Ari. Good fun for him/her and Ari.

Another BTW, you are one of the few who refer to 'making love' unlike the many on this forum. You might know a song by Al Stewart called Love Chronicles. It is 20+ mins long but the telling line after the story of his exploits as a teenager through to later life, via English boys school etc, is

And where I thought that just plucking
The fruits of the bed was enough
It grew to be less like fucking
And more like making love

worth a listen if you don't know the song!!😊

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I think with his "job" he works nights

so yeah he rocks up early and to bed. I think they went at it in the bathroom, might be wrong.

The day before the two guest couples both went at it. Again it the shower and no its mostly  the guys ass you see and her in front of him after on her knees but he is facing away.

Gina was awake about 24 hours the night before, Meg and Ari had her room, she crashed mid morning i think.

Bruno rocked up and the girls left, the layout is not guest friendly with toilet access through the bedroom.

One girl kept guard whilst the other got changed in the toilet, trust of Bruno and his mates runs only so deep 😉

Bit of a fight and i think its Brunos brother stormed out after words with his GF.

Certainly a welcome place, how it didnt get a noise complaint is  mystery as they had it on all night. Maybe no Neighbours at the moment. Either way a bit of a success i should imagine in RLC ratings.

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I just hope that B4 girls won't let Vivian apart of their activities... and include her ... If not, she should move to B2 ... She would be close to Pam ! 

if they can keep viv awake long enough lol

• Haha 1