Gina and Bruno - Home activities #2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Megan at G&B

Looks like cookery lessons which ain't surprising!! But remember Gina your bf only likes one side of his bread toasted, other wise he will threaten you - last time it was chuck her over the balcony but not sure if this place has a balcony. He can always smash a door instead.

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

Looks like cookery lessons which ain't surprising!! But remember Gina your bf only likes one side of his bread toasted, other wise he will threaten you - last time it was chuck her over the balcony but not sure if this place has a balcony. He can always smash a door instead.

I think that could be a balcony behind the sofa...But I haven't seen anyone go there yet, so maybe just a window...

19 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

does anyone know how far this apartment is from the other gov apartments??

Equal time from the villa like the rest of the apartments , it took Ariana around 20 minutes to go to B1 the one and only time she was there if I remember correctly Β . It must be at the same circle let’s say and within short distance from the restΒ 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

does anyone know how far this apartment is from the other gov apartments??

Not yet...It'll be easier to gauge when we see more people visiting, but I suspect it's quite a way from B4, like the others...

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Equal time from the villa like the rest of the apartments , it took Ariana around 20 minutes to go to B1 the one and only time she was there if I remember correctly Β . It must be at the same circle let’s say and within short distance from the restΒ 

It would seem advantageous for RLC to put all of these apartments close together, perhaps in the same complex.Β  It would make the mingling and mixing easier and more likely to happen.Β  But maybe there isΒ  downside and there are other considerations that cause RLC to decide to keep them apart by 20-40 minutes.Β  Maybe having this too concentrated in one small area attracts LE or whatever.

Β 

• Like 1