Gina and Bruno - Home activities #2

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

you should be the last one to say anything about speculation 😂

I speculate when things can be into speculation 😂🤣 But Megan , come on .. was it for Holly , Pam perhaps ( even if she has a BF that I don’t think she’s so much into him ) , then maybe we could speculate for anything like that with Zac . 

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

So why did that apartment got closed then? They could have left him there singel,or even with a new gf. It seems that he wants to rejoinby te timesshe shows up on cams and how so at ease she feels in front of them

From what I understand apartment was closed because of the neighbours complaints they split up after they had already left the project. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I speculate when things can be into speculation 😂🤣 But Megan , come on .. was it for Holly , Pam perhaps ( even if she has a BF that I don’t think she’s so much into him ) , then maybe we could speculate for anything like that with Zac . 

that's not Pam's boyfriend that's her GoT guy just like monica has one and now a new one😂

let's just call them the blue balls crew😂

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, Kingbanks said:

that's not Pam's boyfriend that's her GoT just like monica has one and now a new one😂

let's just call them the blue balls crew😂

I think Pam is having kind of relation with him , we saw them kissing and holding hands , that’s why the speculation 😂🤣 Monica is Monica 😆

Just now, ddhm said:

I think Pam is having kind of relation with him , we saw them kissing and holding hands , that’s why the speculation 😂🤣 Monica is Monica 😆

amalia did the samething with two or three different guy's 😂

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

yeah, I agree. Megan is very plain and boring. the only thing that anyone could expect from her is fake lesbian shows. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, I agree. Megan is very plain and boring. the only thing that anyone could expect from her is fake lesbian shows. 

I think she’s just faithful to her boyfriend .. about the shows , Rocco approves and also , she never gives , only receives 😂🤣

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

well she won't be sleeping tonight not at gina&bruno apartment 😂

they have to do drugs by the hour😂

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

amalia did the samething with two or three different guy's 😂

I think Amalia in the end she ended with this guy who we saw visiting her and stayed out some nights with him .I think this stay wasn’t as she was expecting to be , after a certain point her weight problem became a problem in my opinion , but she managed to hide her worries on camera.