Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 41

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Some could see this as just us silencing a different opinion, but trolling is trolling. Maybe we're all wrong! Let's see.

Some perhaps could, but I believe that most who would have read page after page of all comments posted lately for awhile now, somehow would consider such matters to be quite similar.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Some perhaps could, but I believe that most who would have read page after page of all comments posted lately for awhile now, somehow would consider such matters to be quite similar.

We've had an entire week of it, pages full of spam, then pages full of the same copy and paste 'Pseudo' stuff. Those guys over in GOV will know all too well what it looks like. And when you know what it will be like as a result, that's no fun is it? Not liking them is all well and good, but this is the extreme. Way over the top, and out of nowhere too.

And as i said last week - What is it all meant to achieve?

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Some could see this as just us silencing a different opinion, but trolling is trolling. Maybe we're all wrong! Let's see.td

That was not a silencing difference of opinion just like the other who claims to have a different opinion. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It has been noticed that they have chosen to use lotion rather than some oil for their exchanges of body massages for awhile now. Perhaps using some oil may be more involved than just using some lotion. Although it does seem like a lotion would be more cooler or colder to the touch than oil. Regardless, I'm sure they have enjoyed either. I as well have enjoyed it when they chose to use either, although perhaps a good bit more while using some oil. It will certainly be nice to ever notice that some return to a tanned complexion has been undertaken.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It has been noticed that they have chosen to use lotion rather than some oil for their exchanges of body massages for awhile now. Perhaps using some oil may be more involved than just using some lotion. Although it does seem like a lotion would be more cooler or colder to the touch than oil. Regardless, I'm sure they have enjoyed either. I as well have enjoyed it when they chose to use either, although perhaps a good bit more while using some oil. 

I like it when they slip and slide across each other 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2