Hope & Yan, Lola & Otto (2021) Part #3

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, sr71gn said:

She really is quite hot with a fine set of tits --She just needs a little bit more enthusiasm

Screenshot (3330).png

She had some pretty hot scenes with Yan. She for sure has fire when she's horny. You can see she's not into the stupid teasing games Otto & Lola established. Can't blame her for that. To me it seems Otto & Lola are the bosses in the apartment and they kind of do what they want but do not really like it. 

I don't know if anyone else think the same way but for me i prefer them to be like before when both couples had sex in their own rooms or space than these foursomes and having sex while other couple is sitting beside them. This reeks of absolute attention from audience like something interesting might happen but never happens

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Δεν ξέρω αν κάποιος άλλος σκέφτεται με τον ίδιο τρόπο, αλλά για μένα προτιμώ να είναι όπως πριν, όταν και τα δύο ζευγάρια είχαν σεξ στα δικά τους δωμάτια ή στο χώρο τους από αυτά τα τετράγωνα και κάνουν σεξ, ενώ άλλο ζευγάρι κάθεται δίπλα τους. Αυτό το άρωμα της απόλυτης προσοχής από το κοινό, όπως κάτι ενδιαφέρον μπορεί να συμβεί αλλά ποτέ δεν συμβαίνει

Michael Richards Yes GIF

• Like 1

9 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Ich weiß nicht, ob jemand anders so denkt, aber für mich ist es mir lieber, wenn beide Paare Sex in ihren eigenen Räumen oder Räumen hatten als diese Vierer und Sex hatten, während andere Paare neben ihnen sitzen. Dies stinkt nach absoluter Aufmerksamkeit des Publikums, als ob etwas Interessantes passieren könnte, aber niemals passiert

If you are into totally boring couple sex, there are plenty of other apartments here. You don't necessarily have to swing, there are plenty of other options. In any case, there is always something going on here, they get along well and often have fun. 

• Upvote 3