Hannah, Tommy (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, Failscream said:

Fucking around in the 2nd bathroom, fuck this..

There is no 2nd bathroom they are probably in the toilet if anywhere which is the blanked out room on plan beside the bathroom.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

There is no 2nd bathroom they are probably in the toilet if anywhere which is the blanked out room on plan beside the bathroom.

Yea you could hear them from the hallway.. Guess she doesnt wanna fuck on cam, but doing weird shit with a stick and showering nude is okey I guess..

I hate two kinds of people, first who deliberately switch off the cams to do things and second this, fucking in the hiding.

Why the fuck would you join the project if you can't do it on cameras, as long as you are in house it should be done on cams since we are literally paying for it, if don't want in front of cameras then go outside book a hotel or whatever. Fuck this!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

I hate two kinds of people, first who deliberately switch off the cams to do things and second this, fucking in the hiding.

Why the fuck would you join the project if you can't do it on cameras, as long as you are in house it should be done on cams since we are literally paying for it, if don't want in front of cameras then go outside book a hotel or whatever. Fuck this!

Big true

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Well I think they are both guests. So it is allowed to do so. Best it to just do not watch

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I think they are both guests. So it is allowed to do so. Best it to just do not watch

yeah i know guests aren't obliged to fuck on cams, if wanted they can do it in hiding like Ken and Barbie did when they first appeared as guests. But the guy is definitely the guest, isn't the girl a tenant ? she is not Hannah ? Lmao